Beijing 3 Day Tour
Super Value 3 Day Beijing Small Group Tour
• English-speaking guide
• A/C vehicle
• Free airport/railway station-downtown hotels pickup service
Day 1 Beijing Arrival
Your driver will be on time and waiting at airport arrival hall/exit of railway station. Head to hotel via a comfortable private car (non-smoking) & professional driver.
Hotel: on your own.
Day 2 Badging Great Wall
Pick up from your hotel at 0730am to 0830am. Take a 2 hrs drive to Badaling Great Wall, the symbol of ancient Chinese civilization and the landmark of China.
Badaling Great Wall (UNESCO): It is the most famous section of Great Wall in Beijing which built more than 600 years ago during the Ming Dynasty. This section is some 70km away to downtown Beijing by superhighway and it is the closest section of the Great Wall to Beijing which can be visited in a half day. Badadling Great Wall was completely restored after 1957.
Hiking the Great Wall for 1.5 hrs and have lunch at your own cost. Drive back to downtown and pay a visit to the Tiananmen Square. Tiananem Square: Tiananmen Square is named after the first gate of the Imperial City. The magnificent Tian'anmen Rostrum (Gate of Heavenly Peace). The Square is the largest square in the world. It covers an area of 44 hectares, big enough to hold one million people. Tian'anmen Square had completed its renovation to welcome the 50th anniversary of China in 1999. Nowadays Tian'anmen Square is one of the most famous and popular places in China. It is the place for celebrations on such festive days as International Labor Day on May 1 and National Day on October 1.
Then pay a visit to the Forbidden City where 24 emperors of Ming & Qing dynasty lived and controlled China from there for several hundred years.
Forbidden City (UNESCO): Seat of supreme power for over five centuries, the Forbidden City, with its landscaped gardens and many building (whose nearly 10000 rooms contain furniture and work of art), constitutes a priceless testimony to Chinese civilization during the Ming and Qing dynasties. Transfer back to your hotel in the late afternoon.
Optional: Enjoy Kungfu Show at only US$29 per person.
Day 3 Depart Beijing
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 1 person.
• Surcharge applies for airport transfer required between 2100hrs-0700hrs.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified.
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Free pick up and drop off from downtown hotels.
• Meals as specified.
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature.
• Travel insurance.
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides. Not compulsory.
• Cable car of Great Wall. CNY80 p/p round trip.