Beijing 4 Day Tour
Beijing Small Group Tours
• English-speaking guide
• A/C vehicle
• Free airport-downtown hotels pickup service
Day 1 Beijing Arrival
Your driver will be on time and waiting at airport arrival hall/exit of railway station. Head to hotel via a comfortable private car (non-smoking) & professional driver.
Hotel: on your own.
Day 2 Beijing City Tour
Pick up from your Beijing hotel at 0730am to 0830am. Visit the largest square of the world, Tiananmen Square. Followed with the largest Imperial Palace in the world-Forbidden City (UNESCO) where 24 emperors of Ming & Qing dynasty lived and controlled China from there for several hundred years.
After typical Chinese lunch at local restaurant, head to the Temple of Heaven (UNESCO) which was built in 1420, once was the venue for the Ming and Qing emperors to offer sacrifices to Heaven and pray for good harvest for the coming new year.
The next stop is the Summer Palace (UNESCO). Known as the largest and best-preserved imperial gardens of the world, the Summer Palace inscribed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List in 1998.
Transfer back to your hotel in the late afternoon.
Optional: Enjoy Acrobatic Show at only US$29 per person.
Meal: Chinese Lunch at local restaurant
Day 3 Badaling Great Wall tour
Pick-up from your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, and then drive to Ming Tombs (UNESCO). The thirteen Ming Tombs are the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history. You will visit Changling, the head and the largest tomb of Ming Tombs, where Emperor Yongle (the first emperor in Beijing) and his Empress Xu were buried. The sightseeing on the Ming Tombs takes about 1 hour. The visit to Ming Tombs finishes at about 10:45.
Having traditional Chinese lunch at restaurant. After lunch, driving to the Badaling Great Wall(UNESCO). The hike on Badaling Great Wall takes 2 hours. Badaling section is the most famous and best-preserved wall. Its highest point at Badaling is some 800 meters above sea level. Cable car is available and optional.
After the tour, transfer back to your hotel.
Optional: Enjoy Kungfu Show at only US$29 per person.
Meal: Chinese lunch at local restaurant
Day 4 Depart Beijing
• Click "Book Now" confirms that you have read and agree to be bound by our Terms & Conditions.
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 1 person.
• Surcharge applies for airport transfer required between 2100hrs-0700hrs.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Arts and crafts in China: Our package includes shopping at specialty shops providing opportunities to purchase, learn, and gain valuable cultural insight on items such as Silk. The specialty shops offer quality products and international shipping service. If you are not interested in shopping then this time can be used for bathroom breaks, to rest, or just to learn more about China's specialty products, many of which are strongly aligned with Chinese culture.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified.
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Free pick up and drop off from downtown hotels.
• Meals as specified.
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature.
• Travel insurance.
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides. Not compulsory.
• Cable car of Great Wall. CNY80 p/p round trip.