Beijing City Tours
5 Days Beijing Group Tour
• Stroll through the historic Forbidden City(UNESCO)
• Take a pedicab & walking tour of hutong neighbourhoods
• See the Summer Palace(UNESCO)
• Visit the lovely Panda
• Dine on delectable Peking duck
• Explore the Temple of Heaven(UNESCO)
• Enjoy fantastic Acrobatic Show
• Airport transfers with meet & greet
Day 1 Beijing Arrival
On arrival in Beijing, greet and meet at Beijing airport and transfer to hotel. Refresh and relax at leisure.
Hotel: 5 star Prime Hotel Wangfujing or similar
Day 2 Beijing City Tour
Pick up from your Beijing hotel at 0830am. Visit the largest square of the world, Tiananmen Square. Followed with the largest Imperial Palace in the world-Forbidden City (UNESCO) where 24 emperors of Ming & Qing dynasty lived and controlled China from there for several hundred years.
In the afternoon, head to the Temple of Heaven (UNESCO) which was built in 1420, once was the venue for the Ming and Qing emperors to offer sacrifices to Heaven and pray for good harvest for the coming new year.
Enjoy Acrobatic Show or Beijing Opera after special Beijing Roast Duck at local restaurant.
Return to hotel around 21:00pm.
Meals: Hotel Breakfast + A la carte lunch + Beijing Roast Duck dinner
Day 3 Badaling Great Wall
Breakfast served at hotel. Take a 2 hrs drive to Badaling Great Wall (UNESCO), the symbol of ancient Chinese civilization and the landmark of China.
Badaling Great Wall - It is one of the most famous sections among the Great Wall of China in Beijing which built more than 600 years ago during the Ming Dynasty. This section is some 70km away to downtown Beijing by superhighway and it is the closest section of the Great Wall to Beijing which can be visited in a half day. Great Wall at Badadling section was completely restored after 1957.
Return to downtown Beijing and visit the Summer Palace. Built in 1750 and known as the existing largest, best-preserved imperial gardens of the world, a favorite retreat for many of the emperors during the Qing Dynasty and the Summer Palace inscribed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List in 1998.
On the way back to your hotel, enjoy an exterior tour of Olympic Green, the "Bird's Nest" & "Water Cube". Then, we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Meals: Hotel Breakfast + Chinese Lunch
Day 4 Panda & Hutong Tour
Breakfast served at hotel and then driving to Beijing Zoo where you can see the lovely Giant Pandas. The Panda Zoo visit takes about 40 minutes.
We will arrange 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird's nest and water cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself.
You will be arranged to have lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident's house. Then visit the old Beijing lanes by taking rickshaws. Hutong tour lasts for 2 hours involving a walking tour to Nanluogu Lane.Built in Yuan Dynasty (1271-1368), the 768m long Nanluogu Lane, an old Hutong in Beijing with long history of 800 years. Winding you along one the most beautiful Hutong of Beijing, these walks will offer you to some of the Beijing’s best sights.
Transferred back to your hotels.
Meals：Hotel Breakfast + Chinese lunch at a typical Beijing resident's house
Day 5 Depart Beijing
• For China tour quotation, booking and cancellation policy, please read Terms & Conditions.
• Prices are shown in USD per person, based on minimum 10 persons.
• The Single Room Supplement cost is in addition to the twin sharing cost for those who would like a single room.
• Surcharge applies for airport transfer required between 2100hrs – 0700hrs.
• Hotel check-in time at 1400hrs & check-out time at 1200hrs. Surcharge applies for early check-in / late check-out.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Arts and crafts in China: Our package includes shopping at specialty shops providing opportunities to purchase, learn, and gain valuable cultural insight on items such as Silk. The specialty shops offer quality products and international shipping service. If you are not interested in shopping then this time can be used for bathroom breaks, to rest, or just to learn more about China's specialty products, many of which are strongly aligned with Chinese culture.
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Four nights 5 star hotels, double occupancy basis
• Meals as specified
• Items of a personal nature
• International airfare to and exit China
• Travel insurance
• Airport tax
• Optional tour
• Items that are not mention in the itinerary