Beijing Day Tour
Forbidden City Tiananmen Square Temple of Heaven Summer Palace Bus Tour
• English-speaking guide
• A/C vehicle
• Free Pickup-Drop off from downtown hotel
Day 1 Beijing City Tour
Pick up from your Beijing hotel at 0730am to 0830am. Visit the largest square of the world, Tiananmen Square. Followed with the largest Imperial Palace in the world-Forbidden City (UNESCO) where 24 emperors of Ming & Qing dynasty lived and controlled China from there for several hundred years.
After typical Chinese lunch at local restaurant, head to the Temple of Heaven (UNESCO) which was built in 1420, once was the venue for the Ming and Qing emperors to offer sacrifices to Heaven and pray for good harvest for the coming new year.
The next stop is the Summer Palace (UNESCO). Known as the largest and best-preserved imperial gardens of the world, the Summer Palace inscribed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List in 1998.
Transfer back to your hotel in the late afternoon.
Optional: Enjoy Acrobatic Show at only US$29 per person.
Meal: Chinese Lunch at local restaurant
|Group Size||Validity||Price Per Person|
|1 traveler||Jan. to Dec.|
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 1 person.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified.
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Free pick up and drop off from downtown hotels.
• Meals as specified.
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature.
• Travel insurance.
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides. Not compulsory.