Great Wall Hiking
1 Day Simatai to Jinshanling Great Wall Hiking Tour
- Tour Code: PT-808
- Destination: Simatai Great Wall, Jinshanling Great Wall
- Price:from only $63
- Categories: Private Tour
• Best price
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• All inclusive
• Free Pickup-Drop off from downtown hotels
Day 1 Simatai Jinshanling Great Wall Trekking
Pick up from your hotel lobbly after breakfast and take a 2 hrs drive to Simatai Great Wall (UNESCO) first. This section some 110km northewest to Beijing and it is a dramatic testimony to Ming engineering skills with one section as steep as 85 degrees. Just partially restored, this section allows athnic visitors who climb past the first watchtowers to see the Great Wall in its wild, crumbling state.
Great Wall hiking from Simatai to Jinshanling section last about 4 to 5 hrs.
Jinshanling section was built from 1570 during the Ming Dynasty, which is located in Luanping County of Hebei Province, some 125 km northeast to Beijing. This section of the wall is connected with the Simatai section to the east and to the west lies the Mutianyu section. The Jinshanling Great Wall is 10.5 km long with 5 passes, 67 towers and 2 beacon towers. The initial section of the wall has been restored to original condition, but the condition of the wall deteriorates towards its natural state as it approaches Simatai. A cable car (optional) has been constructed to take visitors to the highest point along the Great Wall.
Have late lunch at local restaurant and then head to your hotel.
Meal: Chinese lunch at local restaurant
||Price Per Person
|2 travelers||Jan. to Dec.|
|3-5 travelers||Jan. to Dec.|
|6-9 travelers||Jan. to Dec.|
|10 travelers & more||Jan. to Dec.|
• Click "Book Now" confirms that you have read and agree to be bound by our Terms & Conditions.
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 2 persons.
• If traveling alone, please contact us for a solo traveler cost.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Pickup/drop off service from downtown hotels
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• Hotel in Beijing
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides.
Questions & Answers