Beijing Day Tour
Tiananmen Square Forbidden City Beihai Park Jinshan Park Day Tour
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• No forced shopping
• No hidden charges
Day 1 Beijing Day Tour
Pick you up at your hotel at 09:00. Visit Tiananmen Square first,the world’s largest city square, to the north of the Forbidden City.Then tour the Imperial Palace-Forbidden City (UNESCO), once the seat of power for nearly 500 years during the Ming & Qing dynasties.
Lunch will be on your own. In the afternoon continue to the Jingshan Park, one of the famous Beijing attractions since 1928 and it's the place you can enjoy the bird-eye view of the Forbidden city and Beijing city on a clear day. Tour will be finished with the Beihai Park and we will drive you back to the hotel.
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 1 person.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Arts and crafts in China: Our package includes shopping at specialty shops providing opportunities to purchase, learn, and gain valuable cultural insight on items such as Silk. The specialty shops offer quality products and international shipping service. If you are not interested in shopping then this time can be used for bathroom breaks, to rest, or just to learn more about China's specialty products, many of which are strongly aligned with Chinese culture.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides