Beijing Hutong Tour
Beijing Panda Hutong Lama Temple Small Group Tour
• English-speaking guide
• A/C vehicle
• Free Pickup-Drop off from downtown hotels
Day 1 Hutong tour
Pick up at your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, and then driving to Beijing Zoo where you can see the lovely Giant Pandas. The Panda Zoo visit takes about 40 minutes.
We will arrange 45 minutes to take pictures at the Bird's nest and Water cube. If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself.
Then take you to the largest Lama Temple of Beijing --- Yonghe Temple, 1 hour tour for the mysterious Tibet style Buddhism temple. The Lama Temple tour finishes at about 11:00. You will be arranged to have lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident's house. Then visit the old Beijing lanes by taking rickshaws. Hutong tour lasts for 2 hours. You can also have the chance to enjoy the porcelain factory, which is also a must in ancient Beijing tour. Then drive you to the Jingshan park. It is an former imperial garden, lies to the east of Beihai Park. The mid summit of Jingshan is the highest point in Beijing. Looking from the peak, you are able to get a full and clear view of the Forbidden City. The jingshan park visit takes about 40 minutes. Transferred back to your hotels.
Optional: Enjoy Beijing Opera at only US$29 per person.
Meal：Chinese lunch at a typical Beijing resident's house
|Group Size||Validity||Price Per Person|
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 1 person.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified.
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Free pick up and drop off from downtown hotels.
• Meals as specified.
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature.
• Travel insurance.
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides. Not compulsory.