3 Days Chengdu Visit to Giant Panda & Dujiangyan Irrigation System
• Depart everyday
• Private English-speaking guide
• No forced shopping
• No hidden charges
• Downtown hotel
Day 1 Chengdu Arrival
Hotel: 4 star Furong Leading Hotel or similar
Day 2 Chengdu City Tour
Tour starts to visit the Giant Panda Breeding Research Base, 10km north of Chengdu in the morning. It is best time to visit here in the morning between 8am to 10am when the pandas are fed.
Lunch on your own.
Then move on to Kuanzhai Alley. Kuanzhai Alley literally means "Wide and Narrow Alleys" (Kuan Zhai Xiang Zi). Here they particularly referred to the two famous lanes in Chengdu – Kuan Alley (wide lane) and Zhai Ally ( narrow Lane). Both Kuan Alley and Zhai Alley (Kuan Zhai Xiang Zi) are the gentrified ancient alleys from Qing Dynasty ( 1644 -1911 ) in Chengdu.
Finally have a walk along Jinli Walking Street.
Meals: Hotel Breakfast
Day 3 Depart Chengdu
Afterwards, our guide and driver will escort you to Chengdu airport or Chengdu Railway Station for next destination. We wish you a pleasant onward journey!
Meal: Hotel Breakfast
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 2 persons.
• The Single Room Supplement cost is in addition to the twin sharing cost for those who would like a single room.
• If traveling alone, please contact us for a solo traveler cost.
• Surcharge applies for airport transfer required between 2100hrs-0700hrs.
• Hotel check-in time at 1400hrs & check-out time at 1200hrs. Surcharge applies for early check-in / late check-out.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Hand-selected hotel, double occupancy basis
• Meals as specified
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• A la carte meals
• Tips and gratuities to driver, guide