6 Day Chengdu-Jiuzhaigou-Mt.Leshan-Emei Tour
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• A/C vehicle
• All inclusive
Day 1 Chengdu Jiuzhaigou by air
Meet our English speaking tour guide and take 2 hrs drive to Huanglong National Park, which is 60km east of Jiuzhai Huanglong Airport.
After lunch, visit Huanglong Scenic Area. Situated in the north-west of Sichuan Province, the Huanglong valley is made up of snow-capped peaks and the easternmost of all the Chinese glaciers .In addition to its mountain landscape, diverse forest ecosystems can be found, as well as spectacular limestone formations, waterfalls and hot springs. The area also has a population of endangered animals, including the giant panda and the Sichuan golden snub-nosed monkey.
Huanglong National Park tour takes about 4-5 hrs. Walk 5km on the boardwalks up to the upmost tip - Five-colour Lake and then walk 5km down the boardwalks to the entrance. There is cable car (optional) available here.
Take 3 hrs drive to Jiuzhaigou. Check in our Jiuzhaigou hotel.
Meal: Chinese Lunch at local restaurant
Hotel: 4 star Qianhe Hotel or similar
Day 2 Jiuzhaigou Tour
Stretching over 72000 ha in the northern part of Sichuan Province, the jagged Jiuzhaigou valley reaches a height of more than 4800 m, thus comprising a series of diverse forest ecosystems. Its superb landscapes are particularly interesting for their series of narrow conic karts land forms and spectacular waterfalls. Some 140 species also inhabit the valley, was well as a number of endangered plant and animal species, including the giant panda and the Sichuan taken.
Jiuzhaigour tour lasts 4-5 hrs. Walk back to your hotel Jiuzhaigou.
Meals: Hotel Western Breakfast + Chinese Lunch at local restaurant
Day 3 Fly to Chengdu
On arrival, greeted by our driver and transfer to your hotel.
Meal: Hotel Breakfast
Hotel: 3 star City Garden Hotel Chengdu or similar
Day 4 Chengdu Mt. Emei
Visit the Giant Panda Nature Reserve, 10km north of Chengdu in the morning. It is best time to visit here in the morning between 8am to 10am when the pandas are fed.
Then take a 2 hrs drive to Mount Leshan, some 170km away to Chengdu. Listed on the World Cultural Heritage in 1996, Emei Shan & Le Shan Giant Buddha was first dug in 713, the first year of Emperor Kaiyuan' reign during the Tang Dynasty and took 90 years to finish. It is also known as the largest stone-carved Buddhist statue in the world.
Transfer to Mount Emei, the highest of China's four holy Buddhist mountains. Check in our Emeishan hotel
Meal: Hotel Western Breakfast
Hotel: Emei Shangshe Hotel
Day 5 Mount Emei to Chengdu
Continuing by cable car to the peak and pay a visit to Wannian Temple which was built in the Jin dynasty. The temple houses a 7m high bronze figure of Samantabhadra sitting on a six tusked white elephant weighting 62-tons.
Transfer back to Chengdu in the afternoon.
Meal: Hotel Breakfast
Day 6 Depart Chengdu
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 2 persons.
• The Single Room Supplement cost is in addition to the twin sharing cost for those who would like a single room.
• If traveling alone, please contact us for a solo traveler cost.
• Surcharge applies for airport transfer required between 2100hrs-0700hrs.
• Hotel check-in time at 1400hrs & check-out time at 1200hrs. Surcharge applies for early check-in / late check-out.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Hand-selected hotels, double occupancy basis
• Meals as specified
• Internal flight from Chengdu-Jiuzhaigou-Chengdu, economic class include tax
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• A la carte meals
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides.