Leshan Giant Buddha Tour
Leshan Giant Buddha Chengdu Panda Base Day Tour
• Best price
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• A/C vehicle
• Free Pickup-Drop off from downtown hotels
Day 1 Chengdu Leshan
Then take a 2 hrs drive to Mount Leshan, some 170km away to Chengdu. Listed on the World Cultural Heritage in 1996, the Giant Buddha was first dug in 713, the first year of Emperor Kaiyuan' reign during the Tang Dynasty and took 90 years to finish. It is also known as the largest stone-carved Buddhist statue in the world.
Drop off at your Chengdu hotel in the late afternoon.
Meal: A la carte lunch
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 1 person.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• A la carte meals
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides.