Guilin Liangjiang International Airport is located in Liangjiang, about 28 km (17 mi) southwest of Guilin downtown. Guilin Airport serves the city of Guilin in Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, and it was the 29th busiest airport in China in 2010.
We offer a group of vehicles various in size, shape and colour, ranging from car to 45 seaters A/C tour bus. All vehicles are air-conditioned and licensed with insurance. All the drivers have the official licenses with years driving experience.
- By taxi
Guilin taxi flat rate fare is CNY7 for the first 2 kilometers, then the distance surcharge is about 1.6 Yuan to CNY2 per km. If one take taxi after 23:00pm, the flat rate fare is CNY7.8 per kilometer and the distance surcharge is about CNY1.8 to CNY2.4 per kilometers.
- By airport bus
- There will be a airport bus available waiting at the exit of the airport arrival hall leaving for the downtown area after each arrival flight. The buses will depart every 30 minutes and the cost is about CNY20 per person. Also passengers can take the bus at Civil Aviation Mansion from 06:30 to 20:00 from the downtown area to the airport.
- Flights Inquiries: +86 0773 2845 359 +86 0773 2845 321
- Lost and Found: +86 0773 2845 338
- Luggage Inquiring: +86 0773 2845 299
- Airport Ticket Center: +86 0773 2845 297
- Business Center
The business center is located between the exits of domestic arrival and international arrival, the center offers the service of fax, print and internet.
- Medical Center
The center is on the west side of the departure hall on the second floor of the terminal building.
- Police Station
It's on the right side of the security inspection passageway of the departure hall on the second floor of the terminal building.
One can find restaurants at the international departure hall and near the security inspection passageway of the domestic lounge, and also the cafes near the check-in counter of the domestic departure hall. The operation hours of these restaurants and cafes are from 07:00am to the last flight.
- Luggage Carts
At the domestic and international departure hall and the luggage pick-up center, you can find free luggage carts. If you need luggage moving service, it will cost you about CNY2 per article.
- Bank of China
Operation hour from 08:30 to 20:30.