Kunming City Tour
1 Day Kunming Stone Forest Tour
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• All inclusive
• Free Pickup-Drop off from downtown hotels
Day 1 Stone Forest Tour
The stone Forest is Located at the suburb of Kunming, over 80 km.away, southeast to Kunming. It’s a marvelous spectacle, national famous scenic spot, together with the Imperial Palace of Beijing, Terror Cotta Warriors and Horses in Xian, mountains and rivers in Guilin, are called Chinese Four Greatest scenic spots.
Typical Yunnan style lunch. After that, we will drive back to Kunming.
After coming back to Kunming, visit the local Flowers & Birds Market.
Our last stop is Jinma Biji Historic site, a landmark of Kunming city. The area takes its name from the two gateways, Jinma and Biji, golden horse and jade rooster. which stand imposingly in the centre of the square. One can find a hidden Carrefour, a Pizza Hut, and of course, the ubiquitous McDonald’s and KFC outlets. Much more interesting though, is the area directly behind the two arches. Collected somewhat scruffily together, a small complex of clubs, bars, restaurants and shops stands squatly amongst the surrounding panorama of Kunming skyscrapers. Drop off at your hotel in the late afternoon.
Meal: Lunch at local restaurant
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 2 persons.
• If traveling alone, please contact us for a solo traveler cost.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Typical Yunnan style lunch
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides.