1 Day Xian Luoyang Xian Tour By Fast Train
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
Day 1 Xian Luoyang Tour
Upon your arrival in Luoyang, our local professional guide will meet you at the railway station. Luoyang tour starts with the Longmen Grottoes, The grottoes and niches of Longmen contain the largest and most impressive collection of Chinese art of the late Northern Wei and Tang Dynasties (316-907). These works, entirely devoted to the Buddhist religion, represent the high point of Chinese stone carving.
In the afternoon, you will explore the Shaolin Temple. The temple is renowned as the No. 1 Temple Under Heaven and was first built in 495 during the Northern Wei period (386 to 534). It was served as an ancestral temple of Buddhism. Nowadays, the temple is world famous for Chinese martial arts, inscribed tablets, murals of the Ming Dynasty, and ancient brick-and-stone pagodas, erected during Tang and Qing dynasties (618 to 1911). Enjoy the Kungfu Show at the temple.
Our guide will see you off at Luoyang Longmen Railway Station for the high-speed train G2011 (19:52/21:38) back to Xian. Please get to your hotel in Xian by yourself upon arrival in Xian.
|Group Size||Validity||Price Per Person|
|1 traveler||Year Round|
|2 travelers||Year Round|
|3 travelers||Year Round|
|4 travelers||Year Round|
|5 travelers||Year Round|
|6 travelers||Year Round|
|7 travelers||Year Round|
|8 travelers||Year Round|
|9 travelers||Year Round|
|10 travelers & above||Year Round|
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 1 person.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Fast train from Xian to Luoyang, second class seat
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• A la carte meals
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides.