China Panda Tours
9 Day Beijing Xian Chengdu Shanghai
• Best price
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• Up to 10% Early Bird Discount
Day 1 Beijing Arrival
Upon your arrival in Beijing, our driver will be waiting for you outside the arrival hall of the airport after you finish the check-out procedures. A comfortable private transfer will take you to the hotel in downtown area.
Hotel: 3 star Holiday Inn Express Temple of Heaven or similar
Day 2 Beijing City Tour
Pick up from your Beijing hotel at 0830am. Visit the largest square of the world, Tiananmen Square. Followed with the largest Imperial Palace in the world-Forbidden City where 24 emperors of Ming & Qing dynasty lived and controlled China from there for several hundred years.
The next stop is the Summer Palace. Known as the largest and best-preserved imperial gardens of the world, the Summer Palace inscribed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List in 1998.
Transfer back to your hotel in the late afternoon.
Optional: Enjoy Acrobatic Show at only US$29 per person.
Meals: Hotel Breakfast + Chinese lunch at local restaurant
Day 3 Beijing to Xian by train
Day 4 Terracotta Warriors Tour
Arrive in Xian in the morning, greeted by our guide at railway station and pay a visit to Terra cotta soldiers Museum (UNESCO). Terra cotta soldiers is not only reputed as the world's largest Military Museum but also the Eighth Wonder of the world. Terra cotta Warriors tour lasts about 4 hours.
The Qin Shi Huang Tomb is the Mausoleum of Emperor Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of the Qin Dynasty (221BC-207BC) and also of China. Covering 2.13 square kilometers, the four-layered mausoleum, like a well-structured city, includes an underground palace, which is the center of the mausoleum, an inner city, outer city and grounds.
Terra cotta Warriors tour end and return to our Xian hotel in the late afternoon.
Meal: Chinese Lunch at local restaurant
Hotel: 3 star Skytel Xian or similar
Day 5 Xian Chengdu
Afterwards, visit the Small Wild Goose Pagoda including Xian Museum after breakfast, which is one of the most important surviving marks of the ancient capital Chang'an in the Tang Dynasty.
Transfer to airport for Chengdu. Upon arrival, you will be met and transferred to the hotel.
Meal: Hotel Breakfast
Hotel: 4 Star Furong Leading Hotel or similar
Day 6 Chengdu City Tour
Tour starts to visit the Giant Panda Breeding Research Base, 10km north of Chengdu in the morning. It is best time to visit here in the morning between 8am to 10am when the pandas are fed.
Lunch on your own.
Then move on to Kuanzhai Alley. Kuanzhai Alley literally means "Wide and Narrow Alleys" (Kuan Zhai Xiang Zi). Here they particularly referred to the two famous lanes in Chengdu – Kuan Alley (wide lane) and Zhai Ally ( narrow Lane). Both Kuan Alley and Zhai Alley (Kuan Zhai Xiang Zi) are the gentrified ancient alleys from Qing Dynasty ( 1644 -1911 ) in Chengdu.
Finally have a walk along Jinli Walking Street.
Meals: Hotel Breakfast
Day 7 Chengdu Shanghai by air
Day 8 Shanghai City Tour
Meals: Hotel Breakfast + Chinese Lunch at local restaurant
Day 9 Depart Shanghai
|Group Size||Validity||Price Per Person|
|2 travelers||Dec. to Feb.|
|Mar. to Nov.|
|3-5 travelers||Dec. to Feb.|
|Mar. to Nov.|
|6-9 travelers||Dec. to Feb.|
|Mar. to Nov.|
|10 travelers & more||Dec. to Feb.|
|Mar. to Nov.|
|Single Supplement||Dec. to Feb.|
|Mar. to Nov.||
• Prices are shown in USD per person, based on minimum 2 persons.
• Booking for 3rd person is based on triple sharing using extra folding bed / mattress – wherever possible.
• Twin & Triple Sharing is charged at same rate.
• The Single Room Supplement cost is in addition to the twin sharing cost for those who would like a single room.
• If traveling alone, please contact us for a solo traveler cost.
• Surcharge applies for airport transfer required between 2100hrs – 0700hrs.
• Hotel check-in time at 1400hrs & check-out time at 1200hrs. Surcharge applies for early check-in / late check-out.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Arts and crafts in China:
Our package includes shopping at specialty shops providing opportunities to purchase, learn, and gain valuable cultural insight on items such as Jade, Pearls, Silk, and more. Many of these specialty shops offer quality products and international shipping service. If you are not interested in shopping then this time can be used for bathroom breaks, to rest, or just to learn more about China's specialty products, many of which are strongly aligned with Chinese culture.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Hand-selected hotels, double occupancy basis
• Meals as specified
• Train from Beijing-Xian, Xian-Chengdu, 4 berth cabin, sleeper train
• Internal flight from Chengdu-Shanghai, economic class include tax
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• A la carte meals
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides.
• Cable car of Great Wall. CNY80 p/p round trip