Guilin Tours From Hong Kong
4 Day Hong Kong Guilin Tour
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• No forced shopping
• No hidden charges
• Downtown hotel
Day 2 Guilin Li River cruise tour
Enjoy a downstream cruise on the Li River which moves gently between Guilin's lovely peaks. It is called the "hundred-mile art gallery". Stop at the town named Yangshuo, which is embraced by a dozen of limestone karst mountains, and "has the best scenery in Guilin".
Explore the West Street in Yangshuo, a 2km stretch crammed with pubs, shops and hotels. Glimpses of the rich culture can be found in many shops selling local products.
Pick up from West Street at 1630pm and take 1 hr drive back to your hotel in Guilin. End of our memorable Li River cruise tour.
Meals：Hotel Breakfast + Chinese Lunch on cruise
Day 3 Guilin City Tour
Pick up from your hotel at 0900am. Our Guilin tour starts with the Reed Flute Cave, which has some of the best scenery of Guilin with stalactites and stalagmites casting distorted shadows that contort to the shifting multi-colored lights. Then visit the Elephant Trunk Hill, Guilin's best known sight and also the symbol of Guilin. En-route, a short visit to the South-sea saltwater pearl Center.
Climbing the Fubo Hill, with half its base sticking out into the Li River. The hill is dotted with many interesting caves such as Returned Pearl Cave which has a thousand-year-old image of Buddha from the Tang and Song Dynasty. Transfer back to your hotel Guilin.
Meals: Hotel Breakfast + Chinese Lunch
Day 4 Depart Guilin
Meal: Hotel Breakfast
• Prices are shown in USD per person, based on minimum 2 persons.
• Booking for 3rd person is based on triple sharing using extra folding bed / mattress – wherever possible.
• Twin & Triple Sharing is charged at same rate.
• The Single Room Supplement cost is in addition to the twin sharing cost for those who would like a single room.
• If traveling alone, please contact us for a solo traveler cost.
• Surcharge applies for airport transfer required between 2100hrs – 0700hrs.
• Hotel check-in time at 1400hrs & check-out time at 1200hrs. Surcharge applies for early check-in / late check-out.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Arts and crafts in China:
Our package includes shopping at specialty shops providing opportunities to purchase, learn, and gain valuable cultural insight on items such as Jade, Pearls, Silk, and more. Many of these specialty shops offer quality products and international shipping service. If you are not interested in shopping then this time can be used for bathroom breaks, to rest, or just to learn more about China's specialty products, many of which are strongly aligned with Chinese culture.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Hand-selected hotels, double occupancy basis
• Meals as specified
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• A la carte meals
• Airfare/train ticket to & exit Guilin
• Tips and gratuities to driver, guide