Guizhou Guiyang Tour
4 Days Guiyang Kaili Ethnic Village Package Tour
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• No forced shopping
• No hidden charges
• Hand-picked hotels
Day 1 Arrival in Guiyang
Hotel: 4 Star Ramada Plaza Guiyang or similar.
Day 2 Guiyang Kaili
The next stop is Kaili Museum, one of the "100 Distinctive Museums of China". The museum is home to some 100 families, one can get a glimpse of the culture and history of ethnic Miao from their buildings, food and drink, costumes, festivals, production, recreation, etiquette, morals and beliefs etc. Then head to Gejia village ,which is to be accepted by the nation as a minority ,best known for its red dressing.
Meals：Hotel Western Breakast + Chinese Lunch at local restaurant
Hotel: 4 Star Jinguan Hotel Kaili or similar
Day 3 Kaili
After lunch, visit the famous Langde Miao Village, which is located about 31 miles to the south of Kaili City. Langde Miao Village is surrounded by mountains and rivers and boasts wooden stilt houses, winding mountain paths and well-preserved Wind and Rain Bridge.
Meals: Hotel Breakfast + Chinese Lunch at local restaurant
Day 4 Depart Guiyang
Meal: Hotel Western Breakfast
• Prices are shown in USD per person, based on minimum 2 persons.
• Booking for 3rd person is based on triple sharing using extra folding bed / mattress – wherever possible.
• Twin & Triple Sharing is charged at same rate.
• The Single Room Supplement cost is in addition to the twin sharing cost for those who would like a single room.
• If traveling alone, please contact us for a solo traveler cost.
• Surcharge applies for airport transfer required between 2100hrs – 0700hrs.
• Hotel check-in time at 1400hrs & check-out time at 1200hrs. Surcharge applies for early check-in / late check-out.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Arts and crafts in China:
Our package includes shopping at specialty shops providing opportunities to purchase, learn, and gain valuable cultural insight on items such as Silk. The specialty shops offer quality products and international shipping service. If you are not interested in shopping then this time can be used for bathroom breaks, to rest, or just to learn more about China's specialty products, many of which are strongly aligned with Chinese culture.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Hand-selected hotels, double occupancy basis
• Meals as specified
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• A la carte meals
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guide