Hong Kong Beijing Tours
4 Day Beijing Join in Tour from Hong Kong
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• No forced shopping
• No hidden charges
• Downtown hotel
Day 1 Hong Kong Beijing by air
On arrival, greeted by our representative and escorted to our pre-booked hotel in Beijing.
Hotel: 3 star King Parkview Hotel or similar
Day 2 Mutianyu Great Wall
Pick up from your downtown Beijing hotel between 7:20am to 8:00am. Mutianyu Great Wall tour starts with the Dinglin Mausoleum (UNESCO), the tomb of the Wanli Emperor, the only one tomb to have been excavated as well as the best-preserved emperor tomb of Ming Dynasty.
Afterwards, take a 1 hr drive to Mutianyu Great Wall (UNESCO) which is located some 90km north of Beijing. The Mutianyu Great Wall is well-known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of the year. It is a good idea to take the cable car (optional) to reach the top, the views of the Great Wall undulating down wooded canyons and up the mountain ridges are breathtaking.
Our next stop will be an exterior visit of both the National Stadium - the "Bird Nest" and National Aquatics Centre - the "Water Cube" and "Bird's Nest".
After the whole day tour, you are transferred back to your hotel around 5:00pm.
Optional: Enjoy Kungfu Show at only US$29 per person.
Meals: Hotel Breakfast + Chinese Lunch at local restaurant
Day 3 Beijing City Tour
Pick up from your Beijing hotel at 0830am. Visit the largest square of the world, Tiananmen Square. Followed with the largest Imperial Palace in the world-Forbidden City (UNESCO) where 24 emperors of Ming & Qing dynasty lived and controlled China from there for several hundred years.
The next stop is the Summer Palace (UNESCO). Known as the largest and best-preserved imperial gardens of the world, the Summer Palace inscribed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List in 1998.
Transfer back to your hotel in the late afternoon.
Optional: Enjoy Acrobatic Show at only US$29 per person.
Meals: Hotel Breakfast + Chinese lunch at local restaurant
Day 4 Depart Beijing
Pick up at your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, and then driving to Beijing Zoo where you can see the lovely Giant Pandas. The Panda Zoo visit takes about 40 minutes. Then take you to the largest Lama Temple of Beijing --- Yonghe Temple, 1 hour tour for the mysterious Tibet style Buddhism temple. The Lama Temple tour finishes at about 11:00.
You will be arranged to have lunch with locals in a typical Beijing resident's house. Then visit the old Beijing lanes by taking rickshaws. Hutong tour lasts for 2 hours. You can also have the chance to enjoy the porcelain factory, which is also a must in ancient Beijing tour.
We will arrange 45 minutes to take pictures at the "Bird's Nest" and "Water Cube". If you are interested in the inner structure of the stadiums, the tour guide will assist you in buying the tickets, and you could enter in the stadiums for a visit yourself. Transfer to airport/railway station for next destination.
Meals：Hotel Breakfast + Chinese lunch at a typical Beijing resident's house
• Prices are shown in USD per person, based on minimum 2 persons.
• Booking for 3rd person is based on triple sharing using extra folding bed / mattress – wherever possible.
• Twin & Triple Sharing is charged at same rate.
• The Single Room Supplement cost is in addition to the twin sharing cost for those who would like a single room.
• If traveling alone, please contact us for a solo traveler cost.
• Surcharge applies for airport transfer required between 2100hrs – 0700hrs.
• Hotel check-in time at 1400hrs & check-out time at 1200hrs. Surcharge applies for early check-in / late check-out.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Arts and crafts in China:
Our package includes shopping at specialty shops providing opportunities to purchase, learn, and gain valuable cultural insight on items such as Silk. The specialty shops offer quality products and international shipping service. If you are not interested in shopping then this time can be used for bathroom breaks, to rest, or just to learn more about China's specialty products, many of which are strongly aligned with Chinese culture.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Hand-selected hotel, double occupancy basis
• Meals as specified
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• Hong Kong-Beijing-Hong Kong airfare/train ticket
• Tips and gratuities to driver, guide