Lhasa Namtso Lake Tour
5 Day Lhasa and Namtso Lake Small Group Tour
• Guaranteed departures
• English-speaking guide
• A/C vehicle
• Free airport/railway station transfer
Day 1 Lhasa Arrival
After check in our Lhasa hotel, the rest time is free for relax and Acclimatize to the High Altitude.
Hotel: 3 star De Kang Hotel or similar
Day 2 Lhasa City Tour
This morning, visit Potala Palace. It is more than 3,700 meters above sea level and it is the highest palace in the world! At the top the palace called golden roofs, you can have a bird-eye view of the whole of Lhasa. In the distance there are undulating mountain ranges, the beautiful Lhasa River, tracts of fields, tree-shaded villages and the glistening Jokhang Temple.
Afternoon, visit Jokhang Temple, it is the first built during the period of Sontsan Gambo in the 7th century, features Buddhist prayer wheels, reclining deer, golden sutra streamers. You'll find that many Pilgrims pray before the monastery.
The circuit around it called Barkhor Street, a famous local handmade crafts market, which is a good place to purchase souvenirs
Meal: Hotel Breakfast
Day 3 Lhasa City Tour
Day 4 Lhasa Namtso Lhasa
On the way to Namtso, you will have a far view of Nyenchen Thanglha Snow Mountain. Enjoy the view of the vast grassland and spectacular natural scenery. You’ll arrive at Namtso after pass Nagela Pass[5150m]. Namtso Lake is the highest salt lake. It means “holy lake” in the Tibetan language. In the early summer, flocks of wild ducks fly to inhabit here and breed their offspring. Wild animals such as black bears, yaks, wild donkeys, bharals, foxes, roe deer and marmots can often be found around the lake. You can do a bit trekking at the lake side.
Meal: Hotel Breakfast
Day 5 Depart Lhasa
Pick up from your hotel lobby and transfer to the airport or railway station for next destination.
Meal: Hotel Breakfast
|Group Size||Validity||Price Per Person|
|Adult||01 to 05 Jan||07 to 11 Jan||12 to 16 Jan||14 to 18 Jan||21 to 25 Jan||28 Jan to 01 Feb||14 to 18 Feb||18 to 22 Feb||22 to 26 Feb||25 to 29 Feb||04 to 08 Apr||07 to 11 Apr||11 to 15 Apr||14 to 18 Apr||18 to 22 Apr||21 to 25 Apr||25 to 29 Apr||28 Apr to 02 May||01 to 05 May||05 to 09 May||09 to 13 May||12 to 16 May||16 to 20 May||19 to 23 May||23 to 27 May||26 to 30 May||30 May to 03 Jun||02 to 06 Jun||06 to 10 Jun||09 to 13 Jun||13 to 17 Jun||16 to 20 Jun||20 to 24 Jun||23 to 27 Jun||27 Jun to 01 Jul||30 Jun to 04 Jul||04 to 08 Jul||07 to 11 Jul||11 to 15 Jul||18 to 22 Jul||21 to 25 Jul||25 to 29 Jul||28 Jul to 01 Aug||01 to 05 Aug||04 to 08 Aug||08 to 12 Aug||11 to 15 Aug||15 to 19 Aug||18 to 22 Aug||22 to 26 Aug||25 to 29 Aug||29 Aug to 02 Sep||01 to 05 Sep||05 to 09 Sep||08 to 12 Sep||12 to 16 Sep||15 to 19 Sep||19 to 23 Sep||26 to 30 Sep||29 Sep to 03 Oct||01 to 05 Oct||03 to 07 Oct||06 to 10 Oct||10 to 14 Oct||13 to 17 Oct||17 to 21 Oct||20 to 24 Oct||24 to 28 Oct||27 to 31 Oct||31 Oct to 04 Nov||03 to 07 Nov||07 to 11 Nov||10 to 14 Nov||17 to 21 Nov||24 to 28 Nov||01 to 05 Dec||08 to 12 Dec||15 to 19 Dec||22 to 26 Dec||29 Dec to 02 Jan 2017|
|Single Room Supplement||Nov to Apr|
|May to Jun|
11 to 31 Oct
|Jul to Sep|
• Prices are shown in USD per person, based on minimum 2 persons.
• Booking for 3rd person is based on triple sharing using extra folding bed / mattress – wherever possible.
• Twin & Triple Sharing is charged at same rate.
• The Single Room Supplement cost is in addition to the twin sharing cost for those who would like a single room.
• If traveling alone, please contact us for a solo traveler cost.
• Surcharge applies for airport transfer required between 2100hrs – 0700hrs.
• Hotel check-in time at 1400hrs & check-out time at 1200hrs. Surcharge applies for early check-in / late check-out.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Arts and crafts in China:
Our package includes shopping at specialty shops providing opportunities to purchase, learn, and gain valuable cultural insight on items such as Jade, Pearls, Silk, and more. Many of these specialty shops offer quality products and international shipping service. If you are not interested in shopping then this time can be used for bathroom breaks, to rest, or just to learn more about China's specialty products, many of which are strongly aligned with Chinese culture.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Hand-selected hotels, double occupancy basis
• Meals as specified
• Tibet travel permit
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• A la carte meals
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides.