7 Days Hangzhou Ningbo Putuo Shanghai Package Tour
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• No forced shopping
• No hidden charges
• Downtown hotels
Day 1 Hangzhou Arrival
Hotel: 4 star Haihua Hotel or similar
Day 2 Hangzhou City Tour
Day 3 Hangzhou to Ningbo by Train
Greeted by local guide at Ningbo Railway Station and visit the Tianyi Pavilion, Tianfeng Pagoda and Baoguo Temple. Known as the oldest private library in China, the pavilion is a representative construction in fire proof, damp proof and ventilation. The fourteen-storey Tianfeng Pagoda is the tallest ancient architecture in Ningbo as well as the landmark building of ancient Ningbo City. Baoguo Temple was founded up in the Eastern Han Dynasty (25AD-220AD). Through the continuous enlargement, it becomes today's appearance. The Grand Hall is the main body of the temple, which is one of the best-preserved ancient wooden architecture in south China area.
Meals: Hotel Breakfast
Hotel: 4 star Ningbo Portman Plaza Hotel or similar
Day 4 Ningbo to Putuo by ferry
A la carte lunch and visit the Purple Bamboo Grove Scenic Area, where you could find purple stones and the Purple Bamboo Grove. Explore are the Standing Statue of South Sea Kwan-yin and Puji Temple. The Standing Statue of South Sea Kwan-yin is a 108-feet high, golden colored statue located on the Kwan-yin Jump Hill. The Puji Temple is one of the three largest temples of Putuo Mountain, whose six main halls are located on the central axis from south to north.
Meals: Hotel Breakfast + A la carte lunch
Hotel: 3 star Putuoshan Hotel or similar
Day 5 Putuo to Shanghai by ferry
Being the largest and most beautiful beach on Putuo Mountain, the Thousand-Pace Golden Beach is the right place for one to relax and enjoy the sea scenery. Afterwards, take a ferry to Shanghai.
Upon your arrival, greeted by our representative at Shanghai pier and then transfer you to the hotel.
Meals: Hotel Breakfast + A la carte lunch
Hotel: 4 star Holiday Inn Downtown Shanghai or similar
Day 6 Shanghai City Tour
Shanghai Old Downtown- Sightseeing (30 minutes)
Chinese classic garden”Yu Garden” - Sightseeing (1 hour)
The Bund (Multinational classic buildings complex) - Sightseeing (1 hour)
View the modern skyscrapers complex in Pudong New Area
(Opinion: Global Financial Center top ascending for bird-view of whole shanghai)
Local Restaurant-Lunch (1 hour)
Short time shopping at Fresh water pearl shop (30 minutes)
Shanghai People Square- Sightseeing (30 minutes)
Shanghai Museum - Sightseeing (1.5 hour)
Old French Concession stroll-Sightseeing (30 minutes)
Drop-off service at your hotel before 17：30.
Meal: Hotel Breakfast + Chinese Lunch
Day 7 Depart Shanghai
• Prices are shown in USD per person, based on minimum 2 persons.
• Booking for 3rd person is based on triple sharing using extra folding bed / mattress – wherever possible.
• Twin & Triple Sharing is charged at same rate.
• The Single Room Supplement cost is in addition to the twin sharing cost for those who would like a single room.
• If traveling alone, please contact us for a solo traveler cost.
• Surcharge applies for airport transfer required between 2100hrs – 0700hrs.
• Hotel check-in time at 1400hrs & check-out time at 1200hrs. Surcharge applies for early check-in / late check-out.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Arts and crafts in China:
Our package includes shopping at specialty shops providing opportunities to purchase, learn, and gain valuable cultural insight on items such as Silk. The specialty shops offer quality products and international shipping service. If you are not interested in shopping then this time can be used for bathroom breaks, to rest, or just to learn more about China's specialty products, many of which are strongly aligned with Chinese culture.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Hand-selected hotels, double occupancy basis
• Meals as specified
• Train from Hangzhou to Ningbo, soft seat
• Ferry from Ningbo to Putuo and Putuo to Shanghai
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• A la carte meals
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides.