Shanghai Xian Tour
3 Day Xian Tour From Shanghai By Flight
Day 2 Xian City Tour
Meals: Hotel Breakfast + A la carte lunch + Special Dumpling Dinner
Day 3 Xian Shanghai by air
Our sightseeing this morning features the Terracotta Warriors Army and Horses Museum. It is not only reputed as the world's Largest Military Museum but also the Eighth Wonder of the world.Found in 1974, it covers the three going hand in hand with pits of the first head of Qin's mausoleum. Everybody who visits here will be overpowered by its fabulous scale, exciting scenes, elevated expectation of science and workmanship in the antiquated times.Terra-cotta Warriors tour lasts about 3 hours.
After typical Chinese lunch at local restaurant, visit the Shaanxi Provincial Museum which built after the model of Tang Dynasty and featured with a total of 113,000 relics unearthed locally.
Transfer to airport to board flight to Shanghai. End of tour.
Meals: Hotel Breakfast + Chinese lunch at local restaurant
• Prices are shown in USD per person, based on minimum 2 persons.
• Booking for 3rd person is based on triple sharing using extra folding bed / mattress – wherever possible.
• Twin & Triple Sharing is charged at same rate.
• The Single Room Supplement cost is in addition to the twin sharing cost for those who would like a single room.
• If traveling alone, please contact us for a solo traveler cost.
• Surcharge applies for airport transfer required between 2100hrs – 0700hrs.
• Hotel check-in time at 1400hrs & check-out time at 1200hrs. Surcharge applies for early check-in / late check-out.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Arts and crafts in China:
Our package includes shopping at specialty shops providing opportunities to purchase, learn, and gain valuable cultural insight on items such as Silk. The specialty shops offer quality products and international shipping service. If you are not interested in shopping then this time can be used for bathroom breaks, to rest, or just to learn more about China's specialty products, many of which are strongly aligned with Chinese culture.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Private English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• 5 star hotel, double occupancy basis
• Meals as specified.If your flight is during the lunch or dinner time, your meal will be served on board by this flight
• Internal flights from Shanghai-Xian-Shanghai, economic class include tax
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides.