Xian Tour From Beijing
1 Day Beijing Xian Beijing Tour
• Tastes most famous local delicacy: Dumpling
• Professional English-speaking guide
• Airport/railway Station private transfer
• Enjoy high speed train
Day 1 Beijing-Xian-Beijing
Pick-up from your hotel in Beijing, and take early morning flight to Xian. On arrival, greeted by guide and take a drive to Terra Cotta Warriors (UNESCO). Our Terracotta Warrior tour features the Terracotta Warriors Army and Horses Museum. Terracotta Warrior is not only reputed as the world's largest Military Museum but also the Eighth Wonder of the world. Found in 1974, it covers the three going hand in hand with pits of the first head of Qin's mausoleum. Everybody who visits here will be overpowered by its fabulous scale, exciting scenes, elevated expectation of science and workmanship in the antiquated times. Terra-cotta tour lasts about 3 hours.After the museum, we will continue to visit the Artistic Ceramics Factory, to learn about the techniques of making the Terra Cotta Warriors.
Optional Dumpling Lunch US$15 /person. Xian food is simple and hearty. Xian is famous for the dumpling feasts. The dumpling features a selection of dumplings differ in shape and filling. Popular fillings include ground meat,usually pork, beef, chicken, shrimp as well as fish. It is said that to visit Xian without seeing the fantastic Terracotta Army as well as having a Dumpling Dinner means that you have not really been here at all!
Your Xian trip will be extended to the Small Wild Goose Pagoda and Xian Museum if time permits, which was originally .built in 707 AD of the Tang Dynasty and used to preserve the rare Buddhist materials brought back from India. Then we will transfer you to the railway station and and take high speed train (duration: 5h31m) to Beijing.
Arrive Beijing, greeted at exit of Beijing railway satiation and transfer to your hotel.
|Group Size||Validity||Price Per Person|
• Prices are shown in USD per person, based on minimum 2 persons.
• If traveling alone, please contact us for a solo traveler cost.
• Surcharge applies for airport transfer required between 2100hrs – 0700hrs.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Arts and crafts in China:
Our package includes shopping at specialty shops providing opportunities to purchase, learn, and gain valuable cultural insight on items such as Terra cotta Warriors. The factory offer quality products and international shipping service. If you are not interested in shopping then this time can be used for bathroom breaks, to rest, or just to learn more about China's specialty products, many of which are strongly aligned with Chinese culture.
• All visits and admission fees including listed unless otherwise stated
• English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Domestic flight: Beijing to Xian, economic class with tax
• Hotel-airport/railway station-hotel private transfer as per itinerary
• High speed train from Xian to Beijing, second class seat
Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• Optional tour or meal
• Tips and gratuities to driver, guide