Xian Tour From Shanghai
3 Day Shanghai Xian Tour By Train
Day 2 Xian Shanghai by train
Our sightseeing this morning features the Terracotta Warriors Army and Horses Museum. It is not only reputed as the world's Largest Military Museum but also the Eighth Wonder of the world. Found in 1974, it covers the three going hand in hand with pits of the first head of Qin's mausoleum. Everybody who visits here will be overpowered by its fabulous scale, exciting scenes, elevated expectation of science and workmanship in the antiquated times. Terracotta Warriors tour lasts about 3hrs.
The Qin Shi Huang Tomb is the Mausoleum of Emperor Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of the Qin Dynasty (221BC-207BC) and also of China. Covering 2.13 square kilometers, the four-layered mausoleum, like a well-structured city, includes an underground palace, which is the center of the mausoleum, an inner city, outer city and grounds. Terracotta Warriors tour lasts about 3 hours.
After typical Chinese lunch at local restaurant, visit the Shaanxi Provincial Museum which built after the model of Tang Dynasty and featured with a total of 113,000 relics unearthed locally.
Transfer to railway station to board train Z94 (17:04 - next day 07:51 am) to Shanghai.
Meal: Chinese lunch at local restaurant
Accommodation: on train, soft sleeper, 4 berth cabin
Day 3 Shanghai Arrival
|Group Size||Validity||Price Per Person|
|1 traveler||Year Round|
|2 travelers||Year Round|
|3 travelers||Year Round|
|4 travelers||Year Round|
|5 travelers||Year Round|
|6 travelers||Year Round|
|7 travelers||Year Round|
|8 travelers||Year Round|
|9 travelers||Year Round|
|10 travelers & more||Year Round|
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 1 persons.
• The Single Room Supplement cost is in addition to the twin sharing cost for those who would like a single room.
• If traveling alone, please contact us for a solo traveler cost.
• Surcharge applies for airport transfer required between 2100hrs-0700hrs.
• Hotel check-in time at 1400hrs & check-out time at 1200hrs. Surcharge applies for early check-in / late check-out.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Meals as specified
• Round trip train from Shanghai-Xian-Shanghai, soft sleeper, 4 berth cabin
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• Shanghai railway station transfer
• Tips and gratuities to driver, guide