Xian Tours From Hong Kong
4 Day Hong Kong Xian Tour
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• No forced shopping
• No hidden charges
• Tang Dynasty Show
• Steamed Dumpling dinner
• 5 star hotel
Day 1 Xian Arrival
On arrival, greeted by our representative and escorted to our pre-booked hotel in Xian.
Hotel: 5 star Jianguo Hotel Xian or similar
Day 2 Xian City Tour
Meals: Hotel Breakfast + A la carte lunch + Special Dumpling Dinner
Day 3 Terracotta Soldlers Museum Tour
Our sightseeing this morning features the Terracotta Warriors Army and Horses Museum. It is not only reputed as the world's Largest Military Museum but also the Eighth Wonder of the world. Found in 1974, it covers the three going hand in hand with pits of the first head of Qin's mausoleum. Everybody who visits here will be overpowered by its fabulous scale, exciting scenes, elevated expectation of science and workmanship in the antiquated times. Terracotta Warriors tour lasts about 3 hours.Next you'll head to the Terracotta Replication Factory that actually re-made terracotta soldiers.
The Qin Shi Huang Tomb is the Mausoleum of Emperor Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of the Qin Dynasty (221BC-207BC) and also of China. Covering 2.13 square kilometers, the four-layered mausoleum, like a well-structured city, includes an underground palace, which is the center of the mausoleum, an inner city, outer city and grounds.
After typical Chinese lunch at local restaurant, visit the Shaanxi Provincial Museum which built after the model of Tang Dynasty and featured with a total of 113,000 relics unearthed locally.
Transfer back to your hotel.
Optional Tour: Tang Dynasty Music & Dance Show plus Dumpling Dinner US$60 p.p
Pick up from your downtown hotel in Xian and head to the Shaanxi Grand Opera House around 6:00pm. Our guide tour guide will help you find your seat for the Dumpling dinner at the Opera House. Xian is famous for the dumpling feasts. The dumpling dinner features a selection of dumplings differ in shape and filling.There you can not only experience dumplings' various flavors; the dinner is also a feast for the eyes both in color and in variety. Enjoy the dumpling dinner before and over the Tang Dynasty Show.
The Tang Dynasty Show, a wonderful performance of the ancient music and dance, is a must when you visit Xian. It is a spectacle of color, culture, music, and dance. The spectacular music and beautiful costumes with long flowing sleeves perfectly match and complement each other. Drop off at your hotel after the show.
Meals: Hotel Breakfast + Chinese lunch at local restaurant
Day 4 Depart Xian
Meal: Hotel Breakfast
|Group Size||Validity||Price Per Person|
|2 travelers||Dec to Feb|
|Mar to Nov|
|3-5 travelers||Dec to Feb|
|Mar to Nov|
|6-9 travelers||Dec to Feb|
|Mar to Nov|
|10 travelers & more||Dec to Feb|
|Mar to Nov|
|Single Room Supplement||Dec to Feb|
|Mar to Nov||
• Prices are shown in USD per person, based on minimum 2 persons.
• Booking for 3rd person is based on triple sharing using extra folding bed / mattress – wherever possible.
• Twin & Triple Sharing is charged at same rate.
• The Single Room Supplement cost is in addition to the twin sharing cost for those who would like a single room.
• If traveling alone, please contact us for a solo traveler cost.
• Surcharge applies for airport transfer required between 2100hrs – 0700hrs.
• Hotel check-in time at 1400hrs & check-out time at 1200hrs. Surcharge applies for early check-in / late check-out.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Arts and crafts in China:
Our package includes shopping at specialty shops providing opportunities to purchase, learn, and gain valuable cultural insight on items such as Silk. The specialty shops offer quality products and international shipping service. If you are not interested in shopping then this time can be used for bathroom breaks, to rest, or just to learn more about China's specialty products, many of which are strongly aligned with Chinese culture.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• 5 star hotel, double occupancy basis
• Meals as specified
• Airport/railway station private transfer
• Tang Dynasty Show+Dumpling Dinner
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• A la carte meal
• Airfare/train to and exit Xian
• Tips and gratuities to driver, guide