Best China Tour
14 Day Toronto Beijing Xian Shanghai Guilin Longshen Toronto All Inclusive Tour
UNESCO Sites Visit
• Great Wall • Forbidden City • Summer Palace • Temple of Heaven • Terracotta Army
• Longsheng Rice Terrace • Li River Cruise • Picturesque Zhujiajiao Water Town
Special Culinary Experience
• Beijing Roast Duck Dinner • Typical Chinese meal at local family • Time-honored Steamed Dumplings in Xian • Shanghai Xiaolongbao Dinner
Exciting Cultural Show
• Legend of Kungfu Show in Beijing • Tang Dynasty Dancing show in Xian • Welcome Show on cruise • Acrobatic Show in Shanghai
Day 1 Canada - Beijing
Day 2 Beijing Arrival
Hotel: 5 star Prime Hotel Beijing Wangfujing or similar
Day 3 Beijing City Tour
Pick up from your Beijing hotel at 0830am. Visit the largest square of the world, Tiananmen Square. Followed with the largest Imperial Palace in the world-Forbidden City (UNESCO) where 24 emperors of Ming & Qing dynasty lived and controlled China from there for several hundred years.
Then head to the Temple of Heaven (UNESCO) which was built in 1420, once was the venue for the Ming and Qing emperors to offer sacrifices to Heaven and pray for good harvest for the coming new year.
After that, we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Meals: Breakfast + Chinese style lunch at local family
Optional (Approx.5hrs): Enjoy Kung Fu Show and Beijing Roast Duck Banquet.US$79 p.p
Our Beijing night tour starts from pick up from your Beijing hotel and drive to Beijing local restaurant to sample the most famous local delicacy, Peking Roast Duck.
After dinner, take a drive to the theatre.Arrival at theatre, you will be lead to your seat with the assistance of both our tour guide and theatre staff who have your pre-reserved entrance tickets. Acrobatic show in China boasts a rich history of more than 1,000 of years. “Splendid!” represents the unremitting pursuit of China National Acrobatic Troupe for the traditional Chinese culture and top level of acrobatic arts. The show grants the traditional acrobatic arts with brand new elements by implementing modern techniques. Through this soul touching experience, the concept of “Great acrobatics with vigorous artistic life” has been fully interpreted.
Transfer back to your hotel around 2100 pm.
Day 4 Great Wall Tour
Breakfast served at hotel. Take a 2 hrs drive to Badaling Great Wall (UNESCO), the symbol of ancient Chinese civilization and the landmark of China.
Badaling Great Wall - It is one of the most famous sections among the Great Wall of China in Beijing which built more than 600 years ago during the Ming Dynasty. This section is some 70km away to downtown Beijing by superhighway and it is the closest section of the Great Wall to Beijing which can be visited in a half day. Great Wall at Badadling section was completely restored after 1957.
Return to downtown Beijing and visit the Summer Palace (UNESCO). Built in 1750 and known as the existing largest, best-preserved imperial gardens of the world, a favorite retreat for many of the emperors during the Qing Dynasty and the Summer Palace inscribed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List in 1998.
On the way back to your hotel, enjoy an exterior tour of Olympic Green, the "Bird's Nest" & "Water Cube". Then, we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Meals: Hotel Breakfast + Chinese Lunch + Chinese Style Dinner
Day 5 Beijing Xian by flight
Check out hotel after breakfast and take flight (2hrs10min) to Xian.
On arrival, greeted by our guide at exit of Xian Railway Station and then visit the Small Wild Goose Pagoda including Xian Museum, which is one of the most important surviving marks of the ancient capital Chang'an in the Tang Dynasty.
Then pay a visit to the Muslim Street. Enjoy an exterior tour to Bell Tower or Drum Tower. Afterwards, check in hotel.
Meal: Hotel Breakfast + Chinese Lunch + Chinese Dinner
Hotel: 5 star Jianguo Hotel Xian or similar
Day 6 Terracotta Tour
Visit the No.1 Pit first, the largest and first unearthed pit, which has over 6,000 full-scale terra cotta warriors and horses. There are some 1,000 of terra cotta soldiers have been unearthed and ranked at a well-organized battle array. Then move on to the Terra Cotta Pit No.2. It is more spectacular where the general, the kneeling archer and the warrior with saddle horse were excavated. The last stop is the Pit No.3, which is smaller than the previous two, but it is said to be the headquarters of the emperor's army. The terra cotta museum tour last about 3 hours.
Optional tour: Tang Dynasty Dancing Show along with a Dumpling Banquet in the evening.US$40p.p.
Meal: Hotel Breakfast + Chinese Lunch
Day 7 Xian Shanghai by flight
Optional tour: Shanghai Xiaolongbao (Dumpling) Dinner + Acrobatics Show CAD40 p.p.
Meals: Breakfast + Chinese Lunch
Hotel: 5 star Shanghai Mingde Grand Hotel or similar
Day 8 Shanghai City Tour
Meals: Breakfast + Chinese Lunch + Chinese Dinner
Day 9 Zhujiajiao Water Village
Zhujiajiao is a water town on the outskirts of Shanghai, and was established about 1,700 years ago. Archaeological findings dating back 5,000 years have also been found. 36 stone bridges and numerous rivers line Zhujiajiao, and many ancient buildings still line the riverbanks today. Enjoy a traditional sampan ride on the canals on your own.
Lunch at local restaruant. The town is also famous for its cuisine, particularly green soy beans, Zarou, lotus roots and other foods.
Return to your hotel in Shanghai in the afternoon.
Meal: Hotel Breakfast + Chinese Lunch
Day 10 Shanghai Guilin by flight
Meal: Hotel Breakfast
Hotel: 5 star Four Points By Sheraton Guilin Lingui
Day 11 Li River Cruise
Explore the West Street in Yangshuo, a 2km stretch crammed with pubs, shops and hotels. Glimpses of the rich culture can be found in many shops selling local products. Pick up from West Street at 1630pm and take 1 hr drive back to your hotel in Guilin.
Meals：Hotel Breakfast + Chinese Lunch on cruise
Day 12 Longsheng Rice Terrace Tour
Day 13 Guilin Chongqing Beijing by flight
In the afternoon, visit the Ciqikou Old Street and enjoy free shopping at JIefangbei Shopping Street. Transfer to airport and board flight to Beijing. Check in our airport hotel on arrival.
Meals: Breakfast + Chinese Lunch
Hotel: 4 star airport hotel
Day 14 Beijing - stops - Departure City
• Prices are shown in USD per person, based on minimum 10 persons.
• The Single Room Supplement cost is in addition to the twin sharing cost for those who would like a single room.
• Surcharge applies for airport transfer required between 2100hrs – 0700hrs.
• Hotel check-in time at 1400hrs & check-out time at 1200hrs. Surcharge applies for early check-in / late check-out.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
• A US$200/person nonrefundable deposit at time of booking
• A US$1000/person air-ticket fee at 6 months prior to the departure or at time of booking
• Balance due 3 months prior to the departure
Arts and crafts in China: Our package includes shopping at specialty shops providing opportunities to purchase, learn, and gain valuable cultural insight on items such as Silk. The specialty shops offer quality products and international shipping service. If you are not interested in shopping then this time can be used for bathroom breaks, to rest, or just to learn more about China's specialty products, many of which are strongly aligned with Chinese culture.
• International flight Toronto-Beijing-Toronto and tax
• Internal flights in China as per itinerary and tax
• All visits and admission fees including entertainment shows listed unless otherwise stated
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned tour bus
• Hotel accommodation as per itinerary, twin / double occupancy basis
• Meals as per itinerary.If your flight is during the lunch or dinner time, your meal will be served on board by this flight.
• Items of a personal nature
• International airfare/tax (Land Only)
• Prepaid Tipping: US$105/person for the entire trip
• Travel insurance
• China visa CAD180 p.p
• Optional tour and additional shore excursions on cruise
• Items that are not mention in the itinerary