- Book Reserve your ticket online.
- Payment Receive an email confirmation when clear payment
- Collect Tickets Deliver to you or print yourself
- Harbin Beijing train T48$25
- Harbin Beijing train Z2$40
- Harbin Beijing train Z16$68
- Harbin Beijing train T298$26
- Beijing Harbin train K39$29
- Shanghai Beijing train G4$92
- Shanghai Lhasa train T164$67
- Shanghai to Huangshan G1509$51
- Shenzhen to Shanghai train D936$80
- Shenzhen to Shanghai train D932$80
- Xining Lhasa train Z917$37
- Xining Lhasa Train Z165$37
- Xining Lhasa Train Z265$37
- Xining Lhasa Train T23$37
- Xining Lhasa Train Z21$37
How to Read a Train Ticket?
When reading a train ticket, please pay attention to the Chinese character and Pinyin after a place name.
Directions: north, south, east, and west are printed in Pinyin on tickets instead of English, respectively Bei, Nan, Dong, and Xi. For instance, Beijing South Railway Station is printed as Beijing Nan (北京南) on a ticket, Beijing East is showed as Beijing Dong (北京东), Beijing West (Beijing Xi, 北京西), and Beijing North (Beijing Bei,北京北).