Mutianyu Great Wall Day Tour
1 Day Mutianyu Great Wall & Ming Tomb Private Tour
• Pick-up point and time: Your Hotel between around 8:00am
• Finishing point and time: Your Hotel around 5:00pm
• Service: Entrance fees + private tour guide & driver + private car / van
• No forced shopping
• No hidden charges
Day 1 Mutianyu Great Wall Tour
Pick up from your downtown Beijing hotel between 7:20am to 8:00am. Mutianyu Great Wall tour starts with the Dinglin Mausoleum (UNESCO), the tomb of the Wanli Emperor, the only one tomb to have been excavated as well as the best-preserved emperor tomb of Ming Dynasty.
Afterwards, take a 1 hr drive to Mutianyu Great Wall (UNESCO) which is located some 90km north of Beijing. The Mutianyu Great Wall is well-known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of the year. It is a good idea to take the cable car (optional) to reach the top, the views of the Great Wall undulating down wooded canyons and up the mountain ridges are breathtaking.
Our next stop will be an exterior visit of both the National Stadium - the "Bird Nest" and National Aquatics Centre - the "Water Cube" and "Bird's Nest". After the whole day tour, you are transferred back to your hotel around 5:00pm.
Optional: Enjoy Kungfu Show at only US$35 per person.
Our Beijing show tour starts from pick up serivce from your Beijing hotel around 6:00 pm and drive to Beijing Red Theatre which located at No. 44, Xing fu Da Jie, Chongwen District Beijing.
Arrival at Red Theatre, you will be lead to your seat with the assistance of both our tour guide and theatre staff who have your pre-reserved entrance tickets.
Meet our guide and transfer back to your hotel Beijing around 0900 pm. End of our memorable Beijing Kung fu Show tour.
Meal: Chinese lunch at local restaurant
• Prices are shown in USD per person, based on minimum 1 persons.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Arts and crafts in China:
Our package includes shopping at specialty shops providing opportunities to purchase, learn, and gain valuable cultural insight on items such as Jade, Pearls, Silk, and more. Many of these specialty shops offer quality products and international shipping service. If you are not interested in shopping then this time can be used for bathroom breaks, to rest, or just to learn more about China's specialty products, many of which are strongly aligned with Chinese culture.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• A la carte meals
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides.
• Cable car of Great Wall. CNY80 p/p round trip