Mutianyu Great Wall Package
Mutianyu Great Wall Summer Palace Private Tour
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• Free Pickup-Drop off from downtown hotels
Day 1 Mutianyu Great Wall Summer Palace
Pick up from your hotel and take a 2 hrs drive to Mutianyu Great Wall (UNESCO) which is located some 90km north of Beijing. It is good idea to take the cable car (optional) to reach the top, the views of the Great Wall undulating down wooded canyons and up the mountain ridges are breathtaking.
Return to downtown Beijing and visit the Summer Palace (UNESCO). Built in 1750 and known as the existing largest, best-preserved imperial gardens of the world, the Summer Palace inscribed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List in 1998.
Optional Beijing Shows low from US$35
• Prices are shown in USD per person, based on minimum 1 persons.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Arts and crafts in China:
Our package includes shopping at specialty shops providing opportunities to purchase, learn, and gain valuable cultural insight on items such as Jade, Pearls, Silk, and more. Many of these specialty shops offer quality products and international shipping service. If you are not interested in shopping then this time can be used for bathroom breaks, to rest, or just to learn more about China's specialty products, many of which are strongly aligned with Chinese culture.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Free pick up/drop off from downtown hotels
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• Tips and gratuities to driver and guide.