Tianjin to Great Wall
Tianjin Port Badaling Great Wall Private Tour
• English-speaking guide
• A/C vehicle
• Round trip Tianjin Xingang Port-Great Wall-Xingang Port transfer
Day 1 Tianjin to Great Wall
Meet our guide at the exit of Xingang International Cruise Home Port.
Take a drive directly to the Great Wall at Badaling section of Beijing ( roughly 3.5- 4 hrs). the symbol of ancient Chinese civilization and the landmark of China. Hiking the Great Wall (cable car is optional) for 1.5 hrs and head to the largest restaurant to enjoy a typical Chinese style lunch.
Badaling Great Wall (UNESCO): It is the most famous section of Great Wall in Beijing which built more than 600 years ago during the Ming Dynasty. This section is some 70km away to downtown Beijing by superhighway and it is the closest section of the Great Wall to Beijing which can be visited in a half day. Badadling Great Wall was completely restored after 1957.
Transfer back to Xingang Peir afterwards. End of our memorable Tianjin Beijing Tianjin tour.
Meal: Chinese lunch
|Group Size||Validity||Price Per Person|
|1 traveler||Jan. to Dec.|
|2 travelers||Jan. to Dec.|
|3 travelers||Jan. to Dec.|
|4 travelers||Jan. to Dec.|
|5 travelers||Jan. to Dec.|
|6 travelers||Jan. to Dec.|
|7 travelers||Jan. to Dec.|
|8 travelers||Jan. to Dec.|
|9 travelers||Jan. to Dec.|
|10 travelers & more||Jan. to Dec.|
• Prices are shown in USD per person, based on minimum 1 persons.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Arts and crafts in China:
Our package includes shopping at specialty shops providing opportunities to purchase, learn, and gain valuable cultural insight on items such as Jade, Pearls, Silk, and more. Many of these specialty shops offer quality products and international shipping service. If you are not interested in shopping then this time can be used for bathroom breaks, to rest, or just to learn more about China's specialty products, many of which are strongly aligned with Chinese culture.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified.
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Round trip Xingang Port-Great Wall-Xingang Port transfer service.
• Meals as specified.
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature.
• Cable car of Great Wall.
• Travel insurance.
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides. Not compulsory.