Mutianyu Bus Tour
1 Day Mutianyu Great Wall Forbidden City Small Group Tour
• Departure: Daily
• Duration: Approx.8 hours
• Pick-up point and time: Your Hotel between 7:00am - 8:00am
• Finishing point and time: Your Hotel around 5:00pm- 6:00pm
• Language: English
Day 1 Mutianyu Great Wall tour
Pick up travelers from different hotels between 7:00am and 8:00am, This tour starts at Tian'anmen Square, the largest square in the world. Then proceed to the Forbidden City, the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years history in the world. Visit the Forbidden City (UNESCO) along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours.
After lunch, visiting Mutianyu Great Wall (UNESCO) about 2 hours. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. If you want to reach the highest point, cable car is a good choice (optional).
Finishing the tour and transferred back to hotels around 5:00pm--6:00pm.
Meal: Chinese lunch at local restaurant
|Group Size||Validity||Price Per Person|
• Prices are shown in USD per person, based on minimum 1 persons.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Arts and crafts in China:
Our package includes shopping at specialty shops providing opportunities to purchase, learn, and gain valuable cultural insight on items such as Silk. The specialty shops offer quality products and international shipping service. If you are not interested in shopping then this time can be used for bathroom breaks, to rest, or just to learn more about China's specialty products, many of which are strongly aligned with Chinese culture.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Free pick up/drop off from downtown hotels
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• Tips and gratuities to driver and guide.