Guilin City Tour
1 Day Guilin City Tour
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• Free Pickup-Drop off from downtown hotels
Day 1 Guilin City Tour
Pick up from your hotel in the morning.
Tour starts with the Reed Flute Cave, which has some of the best scenery of Guilin with stalactites and stalagmites casting distorted shadows that contort to the shifting multi-colored lights.
Then visit the Elephant Trunk Hill, Guilin's best known sight and also the symbol of Guilin.
Climbing the Fubo Hill, with half its base sticking out into the Li River. The hill is dotted with many interesting caves such as Returned Pearl Cave which has a thousand-year-old image of Buddha from the Tang and Song Dynasty.
Explore Seven Star Park, the largest park in Guilin offers many attractive sites.
Return to your hotel in the late afternoon.
Meal：Chinese Lunch at local restaurant
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 2 persons.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Typical Chinese lunch
• Free pick up/drop off service from your hotel
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides. Not compulsory