Guilin Private Tours
4 Day Guilin Yangshuo Li River Tour
• Depart everyday
• Private English-speaking guide + private vehicle
• Hand selected downtown hotel
Day 1 Guilin Arrival
Arrival Guilin, greeted by our guide at airport/railway station and transfer to your hotel. Visit the Seven Star Park if time permit.
Seven star park is located at the east bank of Li River, and it is 1.5 km (0.9 mile) to Guilin downtown. The park is the largest comprehensive park and one of the major attractions in Guilin. Seven Star Park boasts the following attractions such as the Flower Bridge, Putuo Hill, Crescent Hill, Seven Star Cave, Camel Hill, Forest of Stele , Square on Bright Civilization of China as well as the Strange Stone Exhibition. The park also contains a zoo with 2 Giant Panda which you can tour for an additional fee. It is a well kept and nice looking park.
Hotel: 3 star Osmanthus Hotel or similar
Day 2 Li River Cruise
Enjoy a downstream cruise on the Li River which moves gently between Guilin's lovely peaks. It is called the "hundred-mile art gallery". Stop at the town named Yangshuo, which is embraced by a dozen of limestone karst mountains, and "has the best scenery in Guilin".
Explore the West Street in Yangshuo, a 2km stretch crammed with pubs, shops and hotels. Glimpses of the rich culture can be found in many shops selling local products.
Meals: Hotel Breakfast + Chinese Lunch on cruise
Hotel: 4 Star Yangshuo Tangrenjie Hote or similar
Day 3 Yangshuo Guilin by road
Suggestion: Rent a bike from your hotel and cycling to the Banyan of a Thousand Years, which is some 6km away from Yangshuo. The enormous Banyan is 1,400 years old and measures 17m high, 7.1m wide and spanning an area of over 1,000 square metres.
Then visit the Moon Hill, a limestone pinnacle with a moon-shaped hole square in the middle. Enjoy a la carte lunch at Moon Hill Village and then cycling back to Yangshuo.
Meal: Hotel Breakfast
Day 4 Depart Guilin
Pick up from your hotel after breakfast. Our Guilin tour starts with the Reed Flute Cave, which has some of the best scenery of Guilin with stalactites and stalagmites casting distorted shadows that contort to the shifting multi-colored lights.
Then visit the Elephant Trunk Hill, Guilin's best known sight and also the symbol of Guilin.
Transfer to airport/railway station for next destination. End of memorable Guilin tour.
Meal: Hotel Breakfast
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 2 persons.
• The Single Room Supplement cost is in addition to the twin sharing cost for those who would like a single room.
• If traveling alone, please contact us for a solo traveler cost.
• Surcharge applies for airport/railway station transfer required between 2100hrs-0700hrs.
• Hotel check-in time at 1400hrs & check-out time at 1200hrs. Surcharge applies for early check-in / late check-out.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Private English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Hand-selected hotel, double occupancy basis
• Meals as specified
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides.