Guilin Tours China
3 Day Guilin China Tour
• Depart everyday
• Private English-speaking guide
• Downtown hotel
Day 1 Guilin Arrival
Hotel: 3 star Osmanthus Hotel or similar
Day 2 Guilin Li River cruise tour
Enjoy a downstream cruise on the Li River which moves gently between Guilin's lovely peaks. It is called the "hundred-mile art gallery". Stop at the town named Yangshuo, which is embraced by a dozen of limestone karst mountains, and "has the best scenery in Guilin".
Explore the West Street in Yangshuo, a 2km stretch crammed with pubs, shops and hotels. Glimpses of the rich culture can be found in many shops selling local products.
Pick up from West Street at 1630pm and take 1 hr drive back to your hotel in Guilin. End of our memorable Li River cruise tour.
Meals：Hotel Breakfast + Chinese Lunch on cruise
Day 3 Depart Guilin
Pick up from your hotel at 0900am. Our Guilin tour starts with the Reed Flute Cave, which has some of the best scenery of Guilin with stalactites and stalagmites casting distorted shadows that contort to the shifting multi-colored lights.
Then visit the Elephant Trunk Hill, Guilin's best known sight and also the symbol of Guilin.
Climbing the Fubo Hill, with half its base sticking out into the Li River. The hill is dotted with many interesting caves such as Returned Pearl Cave which has a thousand-year-old image of Buddha from the Tang and Song Dynasty.
Transfer to Guilin Airport/railway station for next destination.
Meal: Hotel Breakfast
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 2 persons.
• The Single Room Supplement cost is in addition to the twin sharing cost for those who would like a single room.
• If traveling alone, please contact us for a solo traveler cost.
• Surcharge applies for airport/railway station transfer required between 2100hrs-0700hrs.
• Hotel check-in time at 1400hrs & check-out time at 1200hrs. Surcharge applies for early check-in / late check-out.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Private English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Hand-selected hotels, double occupancy basis
• Meals as specified
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides