1 Day Macau Tour From Hong Kong
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• Free Pickup-Drop off from downtown hotels
Day 1 Macau tour
Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage) This Chinese traditional style temple called Na Tcha Temple which was built for worshipping character, This temple has become a World Heritage in 2005.
Mount Fortress(World Heritage)
The fortress was Macau's principal military defence structure which was built in conjuction with the Jesuits forn 1617 to 1626. The fortress covers an area of 10.000 square metres and in the shape of a trapezoid. It has become a World Heritage Site in 2005.
Museum of Macau
The Museum of Macau exhibits Macau's history. People and culture,emphaslzing on the multiculture of the place.
Note: Museum of Macau is closed on Monday tours. It will be replaced by visiting Martine Museum.
Temple of A-Ma(World Heritage)
The temple was built 400 years ago in homage to a girl who saved seamen;s life. Macau was later named by the Portuguese settlers in mid-16th Century. This temple has become a World Heritage in 2005.
Exterior tour of Macau Tower. Optional Macau tower HKD100 per person,
Soar to a breathtaking 223M above ground, Macau Tower offers you a different vision of the entire city. Gaza out over to Colai Strip, look for Macau's landmarks and historical sites all in one spot. The tower has benn awarded “Best Theme Atttraction in Asia Pacific” for 2005&2006 by TTG Asia. Transfer back to your starting address in Hong Kong after tour
|Group Size||Validity||Price Per Person|
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 1 person.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide
• Round-trip transfers from selected downtown hotels
• Turbo jet between HK-Macau
• Meals as specified
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides.