Shanghai Day Tours
1 Day Classic Shanghai Tour
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• No forced shopping
• No hidden charges
Day 1 Shanghai Day Tour
Explore the Chenghuang Miao (City God Temple) which located within the old walled city, is the traditional district of commerce in the city, surrounding the temple. There are over a hundred stores and shops in this area, and most of these store buildings are nearly a century old.
Tour the more impressive Bund. Known as the symbol of Shanghai, the Bund featured with 52 high-rises of all styles stand in the west, showing the art of world architecture.
Enjoy a 45 minutes Huangpu River Cruise. Huangpu River cruises on Huangpu River are runned by many companies in Shanghai and it is one of the best way to visit Shanghai.En-route, a comfort stop will be made at a silk rug factory.
Huangpu River is a 82.5 kilometres-long river in Shanghai China, known as is the last significant tributary of the Yangtze before it empties into the East China Sea. The Bund and Lujiazui are located along the Huangpu River.
Huangpu River cruises depart from the Bund, sail to Huangpu Bridge in the south, turn and head north towards Wusongkou, and return to the Bund.
Visit the Shanghai Museum. Shanghai Museum located at No. 201 Renmin Avenue, one of the must-see Shanghai tourist attractions Shanghai, is well-known as a museum of ancient Chinese art.
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 1 person.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Private English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• A la carte meals
• Tips and gratuities to driver, guide