Shanghai to Hangzhou
1 Day Shanghai Hangzhou Tour
• Depart everyday Tue. Thu. Sun
• English-speaking guide
• A/C vehicle
• Free Pickup-Drop off from downtown hotels
Day 1 Hangzhou Tour from Shanghai
Pick up from inner ring Shanghai hotels and take a drive to Hangzhou, the city of lake.
Our first stop is Six Harmonies Pagoda. It is on to the most striking structure in the city. You will get to visit the charming museum and snap some photos in front of this architectural marvel that was built in the Song Dynasty.
Next stop will be a visit to Meijiawu Tea Village, for a traditional tea ceremony and its significance to Chinese culture.
After lunch, the beautiful view of West Lake is going to greet us. We will have a cruise across West Lake to experience peace and serenity like no place else in the Shanghai area. The unforgettable scenery includes Three Pools Mirroring the Moon, Bai and Su Causeways, Solitary Hill, and Leifeng Pagoda, etc. The boat ride ends at Viewing Fish at Flower Harbor. We will have the chance to walk along on Su Causeway, and feed the fish in the Red Fish Pond to pray for the good luck. Drop off at your downtown hotel.
Meal: Chinese lunch at local restaurant
|Group Size||Validity||Price Per Person|
|1 traveler||Tue. Thu. Sun|
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 4 persons.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified.
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Free pick up and drop off from downtown hotels.
• Meals as specified.
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature.
• Travel insurance.
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides. Not compulsory.