5 Day Shanghai Huangshan Tour
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• A/C vehicle
• Lowest price
Day 1 Arrive Shanghai
Meet and greet at Shanghai airport/railway station and transfer to hotel. Rest of day is at leisure.
Hotel: 4 star Ramada Wujiaochang Shanghai or similar
Day 2 Shanghai Huangshan by air
Hotel: 4 Star Huashan Hotel or similar.
Day 3 Huangshan Tour
Day 4 Huangshan Shanghai by high speed train
Pick up from hotel and take cable-car down the Mt. Huangshan. Take a drive for Hongcun, some 10 km to Tunxi. As one the World Cultural Heritage site, Hongcun was established in Northern Song Dynasty, roughly 1000 years ago. Hongcun village will show you the original Hui style architecture (a type of traditional Chinese architecture).
Afterwards, transfer to railway station and take a high-speed train (G1507 14:33/18:55 4H23M) back to Shanghai. Our rep will pick you up at the railway station and transfer you to the hotel.
Meals: Hotel Breakfast + Chinese Lunch at local restaurant
Hotel: 4 Star Ramada Wujiaochang Shanghai or similar.
Day 5 Depart Shanghai
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 2 persons.
• The Single Room Supplement cost is in addition to the twin sharing cost for those who would like a single room.
• If traveling alone, please contact us for a solo traveler cost.
• Surcharge applies for airport/railway station transfer required between 2100hrs-0700hrs.
• Hotel check-in time at 1400hrs & check-out time at 1200hrs. Surcharge applies for early check-in / late check-out.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified.
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Meals as specified.
• Hotel listed, double occupancy basis.
• Flight from Shanghai to Huangshan,economic class.
• Huangshan to Shanghai high speed train in second class seat.
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature.
• Single supplement.
• Travel insurance.
• Please ask for a quote if traveling between 30 Sep. to 8 Oct.
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides.
Blackout Date: Chinese New Year (TBA) & National Day Holiday from 1 to 7 Oct.