Shanghai Jewish Tours
1 Day Shanghai Jewish Tour Package
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• No forced shopping
• No hidden charges
Day 1 Shanghai Jewish Tour
In the afternoon, visit Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum. Shanghai Jewish Refugees Museum is located at 62 Changyang Road, Hongkou District of Shanghai, China. Serving as a witness commemorating the phase of history when the Jewish refugees lived in Shanghai, the museum is an important component of the "Tilanqiao Historic Area".En-route, a comfort stop will be made at a silk rug factory.
Transfer back to your hotel after the visit.
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 1 person.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Private English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• A la carte meals
• Tips and gratuities to driver, guide