Shanghai City Tour
Half Day Shanghai Bus Tour
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• A/C vehicle
• Free Pickup-Drop off from downtown hotels
Day 1 Shanghai City Tour
Transfer to starting Shanghai hotel on your own and board our tour bus around 1300pm.
Our Shanghai bus tour started from the People's Square. People's Square is adjacent to Nanjing Road in Shanghai, and it was a part of the horse racing course of Shanghai before 1949. Now the square is the site of Shanghai's municipal government headquarter building and one of the must see Shanghai attractions.
Then visit the Shanghai City Planning Exhibition Hall, from where to learn Shanghai's past, today and future.
Our last stop will be the Jade Buddha Temple. The Jade Buddha Temple was built in 1882, one of the three famous temples in Shanghai.
Shanghai bus tour ended and return to your hotel.
|Group Size||Validity||Price Per Person|
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 1 person.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified.
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Free pick up and drop off from downtown hotels.
• Meals as specified.
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature.
• Travel insurance.
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides. Not compulsory.