Shanghai Suzhou Day Tour
Shanghai Suzhou Full Day Private Tour
• Depart everyday
• Private English-speaking guide
• Private A/C vehicle
• Free Pickup-Drop off from your downtown hotel in Shanghai
Day 1 Shanghai Suzhou Day Tour
Pick up from hotel after breakfast.Today you will firstly visit the Humble Administrator's Garden, which is the largest classical garden in Suzhou and also well-known as one of the top four gardens in China.
Then a visit to Lion Forest Garden. Built in 1342 during the Yuan dynasty, the garden once served as a popular place for scholars at Suzhou to write poems and paint pictures. The garden is famous for its rockworks resembling lions with different and striking poses.
Then pay a visit to Suzhou Silk Spinning Factory to learn how Chinese silk has been produced since 14th century.
Then move on to Pingjiang Road for a walk. This 800-year old street is the best preserved ancient "water lane" ( in contrast with “water town”) in Suzhou. You cannot find a better place in China in which modernity and tradition match hand in hand.
After the tour in Suzhou, transferred back to your downtown hotel in Shanghai.
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 1 person.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified.
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle.
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature.
• Travel insurance.
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides. Not compulsory.