Shanghai Highlights Tour
Shanghai Tour From Shanghai Port
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• A/C vehicle
• Free Pickup-Drop off from Shanghai International Cruise Port
Day 1 Shanghai Highlights Tour
Pick up from Shanghai cruise port around 8:30am.
Visit Shanghai Museum, the selection of over 112,000 Chinese cultural relics from the Old Stone Age to modern times.
Then head to Nanjing Road, a walking bustling street that is always packed with people waching other people. En-route, a comfort stop will be made at a silk rug factory.
Then move on to the Bund, one of the most noted waterfront and architectural symbols of Shanghai.
A la carte lunch. Then visit the Yuyuan Garden, a classical Qing Dynasty garden with over 30 pavilions linked by a maze of corridors and bridges over ponds.
Stroll along Chenghuangmiao and return to the cruise port around 5:30pm.
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 1 person.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified.
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Free pick up and drop off from downtown hotels.
• Meals as specified.
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature.
• A la carte lunch.
• Travel insurance.
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides. Not compulsory.