3 Days Xian Tour Packages
Private Xian Package Tours
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• No forced shopping
• No hidden charges
• 5 star hotel
Day 1 Xian Arrival
Hotel: 5 star Grand Park Hotel Xian or similar
Day 2 Terracotta Warriors Tour
Our sightseeing this morning features the Terracotta Warriors Army and Horses Museum. It is not only reputed as the world's Largest Military Museum but also the Eighth Wonder of the world. Found in 1974, it covers the three going hand in hand with pits of the first head of Qin's mausoleum. Everybody who visits here will be overpowered by its fabulous scale, exciting scenes, elevated expectation of science and workmanship in the antiquated times.Terracotta Warriors tour lasts about 3hrs.
The Qin Shi Huang Tomb is the Mausoleum of Emperor Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of the Qin Dynasty (221BC-207BC) and also of China. Covering 2.13 square kilometers, the four-layered mausoleum, like a well-structured city, includes an underground palace, which is the center of the mausoleum, an inner city, outer city and grounds.
A la carte lunch. In the afternoon, visit the Shaanxi Provincial Museum which built after the model of Tang Dynasty and featured with a total of 113,000 relics unearthed locally.
Enjoy the Tang Dynasty Show after special Dumpling dinner.
Drop off at your hotel around 21:00pm.
Meals: Hotel Breakfast + A la carte Lunch + Special Dumpling Dinner
Day 3 Depart Xian
Transfer to airport/railway station for next destination.
Meal: Hotel Breakfast + Chinese lunch
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 2 persons.
• The Single Room Supplement cost is in addition to the twin sharing cost for those who would like a single room.
• If traveling alone, please contact us for a solo traveler cost.
• Surcharge applies for airport transfer required between 2100hrs-0700hrs.
• Hotel check-in time at 1400hrs & check-out time at 1200hrs. Surcharge applies for early check-in / late check-out.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Hand-selected hotels, double occupancy basis
• Meals as specified
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• A la carte meals
• Tips and gratuities to driver, guide