1 Day Mount Huashan Package Tour From Xian
- Tour Code:PT-15
- Destination:Mount Huashan
- Price:from only $95
• Departure: Daily
• Pick-up point and time: Your Hotel around 8:30am
• Finishing point and time: Your Hotel around 6:00pm
• Payment Types: Cash, Paypal
Day 1 Mount Huashan Tour
Pick up from your hotel in Xian. Take a drive to Mt.Huashan
. is located 120 kilometres east of Xian city, which is one of China's Five Great Mountains. Mount Huashan has a long history of religious significance and is famous for its breathtaking cliffs and 12-kilometer-long winding path to its peak.
Mt. Huashan China has five main peaks and the highest is the South Peak over 2100 metres. The history of the Huashan mountain dates back to the 2nd century BCE, with a Daoist temple located at its foot. Known as an important place for immortality seekers, many herbal Chinese medicines as well as drugs were reputed and grown at Huashan China.
Huashan's North Peak (1614m) has two walking trails, and the most popular one is in Huashan Yu winding for 6 km from Huashan village to the North Peak. There's also a cable car availalbe to the North Peak. From the North Peak, a couple of trails rise up to the Canglong Ling, from where has the only trail to go to the four other peaks — the Center Peak (2042 m), the East Peak (2100 m), the West Peak (2038 m) and the South Peak (2154.9m).
Take a cable car up to the North Peak, from where one will enjoy the beauitful surrounding views. Afterwards, you will take the cable car back to the foot of mountain and we will transfer you back to your hotel.
||Price Per Person
|1 traveler||Year Round|
|2 travelers||Year Round|
|3 travelers||Year Round|
|4 - 7travelers||Year Round|
|8 - 9 travelers||Year Round|
|10 travelers up||Year Round|
• Click "Book Now" confirms that you have read and agree to be bound by our Terms & Conditions
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 1 person.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Private English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Round trip cable car
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides.
Questions & Answers