Xian City Tour
1 Day Xian City Wall Historical Museum Small Goose Pagoda Muslim Street
• Pick-up & Finishing point: Your downtown hotel Xian
• Private English tour guide & private vehicle
Day 1 Xian City Tour｜陕博，城墙，回民街，小雁塔－private无餐
Pick up from your hotel lobby in the morning. Our Xian tour start with Shaanxi History Museum which built after the model of Tang Dynasty and featured with a total of 3,000 relics, ranging from 115,000-year-old prehistory articrafts to items from the Opium Wars of the 1840's.
Continue to visit the the City Wall. Xian Ancient City Wall has been preserved intact, which is rarely seen in the world. The construction of the Xian City was formally started in the seventh year of Emperor Hongwu's reign (1374) and completed in the eleventh year of Hongwu's reign (1378). The rectangular city wall is 13.7 kilometers in circumference and has 5,984 crenels and 98 places for the garriosn troops to stay in.
Afterwards, visit the Small Wild Goose Pagoda including Xian Museum after breakfast, which is one of the most important surviving marks of the ancient capital Chang'an in the Tang Dynasty.
Then pay a visit to the Muslim Street. Enjoy an exterior tour to Bell Tower or Drum Tower. After the trip, we will transfer you back to your hotel.
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 1 person.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified
• Private English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Round trip airport/railway station transfer service
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides.