Xian Day Tour
Small Group Xian City Tour
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• A/C vehicle
• Free Pickup-Drop off from downtown hotels
Day 1 Xian City Tour
Have Chinese style lunch at local restaurante.
After lunch, visit Xian Ancient City Wall. It has been preserved intact, which is rarely seen in the world. The construction of the Xian City was formally started in the seventh year of Emperor Hongwu's reign (1374) and completed in the eleventh year of Hongwu's reign (1378). The rectangular city wall is 13.7 kilometers in circumference and has 5,984 crenels and 98 places for the garriosn troops to stay in.
Then pay a visit to the Muslim Street. Enjoy an exterior tour to Bell Tower or Drum Tower.
Transfer back to your hotel Xian.
Meal: Chinese Lunch at local restaurant
|Group Size||Validity||Price Per Person|
|1 traveler||Jan. to Dec.|
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 1 person.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified.
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Free pick up and drop off from downtown hotels.
• Meals as specified.
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature.
• Travel insurance.
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides. Not compulsory.