Xian Package Tour
Xian Terra-cotta Warriors Small Group Tour
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• A/C vehicle
• Free Pickup-Drop off from downtown hotels
Day 1 Terra-cotta Warriors
The Qin Shi Huang Tomb isthe Mausoleum of Emperor Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of the Qin Dynasty (221BC-207BC) and also of China. Covering 2.13 square kilometers, the four-layered mausoleum, like a well-structured city, includes an underground palace, which is the center of the mausoleum, an inner city, outer city and grounds.
Transfer back to your hotel Xian after typical Chinese lunch.
Meal: Chinese Lunch at local restaurant
|Group Size||Validity||Price Per Person|
|1 traveler||Year Round|
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 1 person.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified.
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Free pick up and drop off from downtown hotels.
• Meals as specified.
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature.
• Travel insurance.
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides. Not compulsory.