Xian Private Tours
Xian 1 Day Tour to Terra-cotta Warriors
• Depart everyday
• English-speaking guide
• A/C vehicle
• Free Pickup-Drop off from downtown hotels
Day 1 Terra-cotta Warriors tour
Pick up from your hotel in the morning. Our Terracotta Warrior tour features the Terracotta Warriors Army and Horses Museum. Terracotta Warrior tour It is not only reputed as the world's largest Military Museum but also the Eighth Wonder of the world.Found in 1974, it covers the three going hand in hand with pits of the first head of Qin's mausoleum. Everybody who visits here will be overpowered by its fabulous scale, exciting scenes, elevated expectation of science and workmanship in the antiquated times.Next you'll head to the Terracotta Replication Factory that actually re-made terracotta soldiers.
The Qin Shi Huang Tomb isthe Mausoleum of Emperor Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor of the Qin Dynasty (221BC-207BC) and also of China. Covering 2.13 square kilometers, the four-layered mausoleum, like a well-structured city, includes an underground palace, which is the center of the mausoleum, an inner city, outer city and grounds.
In the afternoon, visit Xian Ancient City Wall. It has been preserved intact, which is rarely seen in the world. The construction of the Xian City was formally started in the seventh year of Emperor Hongwu's reign (1374) and completed in the eleventh year of Hongwu's reign (1378). The rectangular city wall is 13.7 kilometers in circumference and has 5,984 crenels and 98 places for the garriosn troops to stay in.
Then pay a visit to the Muslim Street. Enjoy an exterior tour to Bell Tower or Drum Tower.
Transfer back to your hotel Xian.
• Prices are shown in us dollar per person, based on minimum 1 person.
• Tour rate subject to availability and confirmation.
• Itinerary may be omitted or substituted depending on traffic, weather conditions, or other operational concern.
Package Price Includes:
• Sightseeing with admissions as specified.
• Professional English-speaking guide + air-conditioned vehicle
• Free pick up and drop off from downtown hotels.
• Meals as specified.
Package Price does not Include:
• Items of a personal nature.
• Travel insurance.
• Tips and gratuities to drivers, guides. Not compulsory.