Yichang to Chongqing
Cruise Map & Itinerary
|5 DAYS/4 NIGHTS UPSTREAM ITINERARY (Yichang -> Chongqing)|
|1||20:00-24:00||Embark at Yichang|
|06:30||Passing through Xiling Gorge|
|14:00-17:00||Shore excursion to the Three Gorges Dam|
|3||07:30||Passing through Wu Gorge|
|08:00-13:00||Boat excursion to Three Little Gorges|
|13:00||Passing through Qutang Gorge|
|4||15:00-18:00||Shore excursion to the Fengdu Ghost City|
|5||09:00||Disembark at Chongqing|
|Year Built||2011||Total Passenger||350||Length (m)||136|
|Width (m)||19.6||Gross Tonnage (T)||12000||Drainage (T)||4600|
|Crew||160||Restaurant & Cafe||6||Swimming Pool (sq m)||35|
|Golf Course (sq m)||/||Superior Cabins||106||Area (sq m)||26.5|
|Executive Cabins||33||Area (sq m)||38.4||Double Cabins||5|
|Area (sq m)||38.4||Executive Suites||2||Area (sq m)||63.1|
|President Suites||2||Area (sq m)||73.2||Star-Rating||5-star|
|Cruise Dates||Cabin Type||Price Per Person|
|Mar/Apr/Jun/Jul/Aug/Nov/Dec||Superior Cabin on main deck|
|May/Sep/Oct||Superior Cabin on main deck|
• Entrance fees: for land excursions listed in the itinerary, unless optional.
• Meals: three daily meals on the ship, unless otherwise stated.
• Cabin accommodation as specified when booking, including overnight accommodation for morning departure (except Victoria Cruises from Chongqing to Shanghai).
• Government taxes
• Transfers: between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in arrival/departure cities.
• Personal Expenses: all expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, faxes, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals that are not included in the itinerary.
• Single room supplement if you want to stay in one cabin (usually two berth) on your own.
• Compulsory tipping to cruise, CNY150/person.
Each tour can be tailor-made