Upstream from Yichang to Chongqing
• It is the longest and widest cruise on the Yangtze River.
• It has spacious standard cabins on the Yangtze River.
• It is a cruise with minimum Noise decibels on the Yangtze River.
• It is a cruise equipped with most sightseeing elevators on the Yangtze River.
• It provides sophisticated and biggest presidential suites on the Yangtze River.
• It is the only cruise adopting the most advanced concept and technology from international shipbuilder and designed as per ocean cruise standard.
• It is the only cruise with landing space for helicopter on the Yangtze River.
• It is the only cruise with Hydraulic pressure lifting chimney on the Yangtze River.
• It is the only cruise with hydraulic pressure sunshade on the Yangtze River.
• It is the only cruise providing double layer theater and conference hall with interpretation system on the Yangtze River.
• All guest cabins are equipped with bedclothes and bathroom accessories as per five-star hotel standard.
• Direct-drinking water system is available for each guest cabin.
• Adopt the latest environment-friendly materials authorized by CCS for decoration.
• Public area is furnished with security monitoring system.
• High-speed web-surfing cabin.
• Panoramic sightseeing bar on the 6th floor.
• Open-air surfing swimming pool.
• PA system for each zone on the cruise.
• 33 executive suites on the cruise.
• The presidential suites and the deluxe suites are provided with intelligent bathroom facilities.
• A delicate four-layer clear-dome lobby.
• Special VIP reception room, secretary and guard hall.
• Chinese and western cafeteria and business VIP dinning room.
• All guest cabins are supplied with solo sightseeing balcony for the tourists to appreciate the marvelous scene of the Yangtze River at any time.
Cruise Map & Itinerary
|5 DAYS/4 NIGHTS UPSTREAM ITINERARY (Yichang -> Chongqing)|
|1||20:00-24:00||Embark at Yichang|
|06:30||Passing through Xiling Gorge|
|14:00-17:00||Shore excursion to the Three Gorges Dam|
|3||07:30||Passing through Wu Gorge|
|08:00-13:00||Boat excursion to Three Little Gorges|
|13:00||Passing through Qutang Gorge|
|4||15:00-18:00||Shore excursion to the Fengdu Ghost City|
|5||09:00||Disembark at Chongqing|
|Year Built||2011||Total Passenger||570|
|Length (m)||149.95||Width (m)||24|
|Gross Tonnage (T)||17000||Drainage (T)||5212|
|Restaurant & Cafe||8||Swimming Pool (sq m)||63|
|Golf Course (sq m)||786||Star-Rating||5-star|
|Superior Cabins||173||Area (sq m)||24|
|Executive Cabins||11||Area (sq m)||36|
|Double Cabins||8||Area (sq m)||24|
|Executive Suites||3||Area (sq m)||72|
|President Suites||1||Area (sq m)||139|
|Cruise Dates||Cabin Type||Price Per Person|
|Mar/Apr/Jun/Jul/Aug/Nov/Dec||Superiro Cabin on main deck|
|May/Sep/Oct||Superiro Cabin on main deck|
• Entrance fees: for land excursions listed in the itinerary, unless optional.
• Meals: three daily meals on the ship, unless otherwise stated.
• Cabin accommodation as specified when booking, including overnight accommodation for morning departure (except Victoria Cruises from Chongqing to Shanghai).
• Government taxes
• Transfers: between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in arrival/departure cities.
• Personal Expenses: all expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, faxes, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals that are not included in the itinerary.
• Single room supplement if you want to stay in one cabin (usually two berth) on your own.
• Compulsory tipping to cruise, CNY150/person.
Each tour can be tailor-made