4 days Yangtze cruise from Chongqing to Yichang
Name: Century Star
Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Owned by: Century Cruises
Maiden Voyage: September 12, 2003
Speed: 25 KM/H
Gross Tonnage: 4255 T
Air conditioning: Central Controled
Manufactured by: Chongqing East Wind Shipping Industry Corporation
Height ： 23.85 M
Horsepower： 1658 KW
Cruise Map & Itinerary
Day 01 Depart Chongqing
Boarding around 7:00pm. Your Yangtze cruise begins at 9:30pm as the ship sails apart Chongqing .
Day 02 Yangtze River Cruising/Shibao Pagoda ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
Shore excursion to Shibao Pagoda . River briefing and the Captain's Welcome Party, welcome dinner and crew cabaret.Morning Optional Excursion to Fengdu Ghost City. and late afternoon Shore……
Day 03 Yangtze River Cruising/Shennong Stream Pea Pod Boat Excursion ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
A morning optional tour is available to the White Emperor City at Fengjie County. Pass through the Qutang Gorge and the Wu Gorge before taking an excursion of rowboat through the Shennong Stream. In the evening, sail through the Three Gorges Dam ship locks. (River conditions and Authority permitting)
Day 04 Yangtze River Cruising/The Three Gorges Dam Site ( Breakfast )
Morning excursion to the Three Gorges Dam. Arrival in Yichang at 12:30pm approximately and disembark.
Depending on river conditions, alternate excursions may be substituted as follows:
Day 2:Fengdu Ghost City
Day 3: Daning Lesser Three Gorges
Day 4: Chinese Sturgeon Museum and Gezhou Dam
|Cruise Dates||Cabin Type||Price Per Person|
• Entrance fees: for land excursions listed in the itinerary, unless optional.
• Meals: three daily meals on the ship, unless otherwise stated.
• Cabin accommodation as specified when booking, including overnight accommodation for morning departure (except Victoria Cruises from Chongqing to Shanghai).
• Government taxes
• Transfers: between airport/hotel and cruise terminal in arrival/departure cities.
• Personal Expenses: all expenses of a purely personal nature such as laundry, drinks, faxes, telephone calls, optional activities, sightseeing or meals that are not included in the itinerary.
• Single room supplement if you want to stay in one cabin (usually two berth) on your own.
• Compulsory tipping to cruise, CNY150/person.
Each tour can be tailor-made